11-17-2002, 01:04 PM
Ohhh yeah

Toronto vs Montreal

Lemme see i am guessing TO win 31 to 17

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ARGOS...

Evil Chris
11-17-2002, 01:14 PM
yeah yeah we'll see mailman! :p

I'm calling Montreal vs. Edmonton in the Grey Cup with the Alouettes taking it all!!!

mailman
11-17-2002, 04:56 PM
what a fucking bomb.... :(

i seriosuly think the argos would have play a better game and won if they did not fumble the ball and have the al's run a TD then the next play through an intreseption and have the Al's run another TD... that is what obviouly blew the game and on top of that or QB was hurt on like the first play then he came back and was hurt again... no i know the pain of what the leaf fans must go through daily watching the leafs..... ewwwwwwwwwww.....

:badcomp:

Socks Manly
11-18-2002, 05:52 AM
Now now, no blasphemy! Besides, why bring hockey into a football discussion?

I watched some of the Toronto game today, disappointing yes.. I *really* wanted to go last week to the game, but all my friends bailed out on me / forgot / didn't take it easy enough on saturday for a sunday afternoon game.. Sigh.. I was surprised to see some fan support for that game though!

Evil Chris
11-18-2002, 06:49 PM
sorry mailman!!! :p

Now all you can do is say.... Go Alouettes!

erika
11-19-2002, 01:36 AM
YAY!!!!!
Edmonton is in the grey cup
Its gonna be so packed here in edmonton, not many hotels rooms left
Anyone coming to edmonton for the grey cup?

Evil Chris
11-19-2002, 11:34 AM
I won't be making the trip... :)
I'm not that big of a CFL fan... I would hardly travel to Toronto to see a Leafs game...
Go Montreal!

sherie
11-19-2002, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by erika
YAY!!!!!
Edmonton is in the grey cup
Its gonna be so packed here in edmonton, not many hotels rooms left
Anyone coming to edmonton for the grey cup? I would have went if my buddy wasn't called up to the big league!! And my other buddy isn't there anymore :(