PDA

View Full Version : Financial Credit Merchant Services - Fraud

fmikha5
07-15-2004, 04:59 PM
I am glad Steve from FCMS responded. This gives me a chance to dispell his lies.

For one thing, he says this was an application fee. The document he signed says ZERO application fee and anyone who is interested in seeing this document can email me at alex_mikhals@ureach.com

Second: His employee Joseph Sorge tells potential merchants that they will be setup to process between 2 and 7 days. I have requested processing for over 60 days - my emails and phone calls have gone unanswered. You will notice the date of the contract and notice the dates of all my e-mails to the company.

Third. Steve Graham states that I can process at anytime. This is of course a lie. Below I have included an email from his employee Garth Bair:

Hello Alex,

I sought approval to begin setup for credit card
processing for MonPay. I received a NEGATIVE response.

Sincerely,

Garth

----------------------------------

Now I will include my attempts to start cc processing with this company:

Lee & Steve,

I have called several times and can not get past the secretary. I have left numerous messages. I am awaiting active credit card processing.

Alex Mikhals
MonPay.com
Vice President

Mr. Steve Graham,

I have not been able to get ahold of neither GARTH BAIR the last couple days.

I have also unsuccessfully tried to reach you today.

Alex Mikhals
MonPay.com
Vice President

Hello Steve * Lee,

This is my 3rd or 4th email with no response from you regarding fulfilling your obligation to activate credit card processing for our company.

Alex Mikhals
Vice President
MonPay.com

Re: The Setup Fee, Please read the following:

[Original Message]
To: <fmikha7@earthlink.net>
Date: 3/22/2004 12:36:01 PM
Subject: RE: merchant account

Alex,
Absolutley right, in fact we will make sure that you are approved and then we will take it out of your first wire when you have already begun to process. We don't want the fee upfront let us get you approved to where you are running business and then we will take care of it. So if you can fax in your application we can get you up and running by next week.

Alex Mikhals <fmikha7@earthlink.net> wrote:

if not approved, is it refundable / ie ... can it be a setup fee

---------------------------------------------

Since this ordeal began, I have corresponded with half a dozen merchants who are UNsatisfied with Financial Credit Merchant Services. I now have a very reliable contact at MasterCard International - If you have been ripped off by FCMS, do not hesitate to e-mail me at: alex_mikhals@ureach.com and I will put you in touch with the correct regulating officials.

steve_g1966
07-30-2004, 02:58 PM
No fraud has taken place. I have offered many times to have Mr. Mikhals processing. He was sent out a contract with a $2,500.00 application fee posted on it prior to May 16, 2004. He sent in the $2,500.00 fee on 5/14/2004. He then proceeded to say he had been lied to about the amount of the fees. I agreed to change the fees to the requested amounts and sent out a new contract with the application fee zeroed out since he had already paid it. I am prepared to live up to the contract he signed. We are in the process of litigation and I hope when the Judge dismisses this case he is just as diligent posting the results of the case as he has been in slandering our good name on countless bulletin boards.

Steve Graham