PDA

View Full Version : Internext Contest: Make First Sale - Win First Class Prizes!

Panky
07-22-2004, 03:18 AM
One2one.com (http://webmaster.one2one.com?vendorid=802), a first class liveshow upsell, is offering first class prizes to each webmaster who makes their first sale between now and InterNext.

It's so easy! Make your first sale and win:

A Bottle of Single Malt Scotch

A Premium Cigar

A VIP Invite to the Nocreditcard.com & one2one.com Scotch and Cigar Party

One of our beautiful models will give you the VIP invitation at the one2one booth (610/612). Then she will give you your very own bottle of scotch and cigar at the VIP party!

With our sexy, classy models and our high quality feeds, your members will be hooked!

It doesn't get any easier than this! So what are you waiting for? Contact me and I'll get you started! jennifer[at]one2one.com or ICQ: 307 561 697

Steelhead
07-22-2004, 01:21 PM
Panky Rocks! and so does that promotion. I will definitely take you up on some of that scotch. Now the cigar... the last one and first one I had turned me green and purple, made me sick and layed me out for about 3 hours with head spins. Damn cubans :o

Btw - I am new and happy to be here!

Mitch

Panky
07-23-2004, 09:38 AM
Welcum to XNations Mitch!

monaro
07-25-2004, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by Panky
One2one.com (http://webmaster.one2one.com?vendorid=802), a first class liveshow upsell, is offering first class prizes to each webmaster who makes their first sale between now and InterNext.

It's so easy! Make your first sale and win:

A Bottle of Single Malt Scotch

A Premium Cigar

A VIP Invite to the Nocreditcard.com & one2one.com Scotch and Cigar Party

One of our beautiful models will give you the VIP invitation at the one2one booth (610/612). Then she will give you your very own bottle of scotch and cigar at the VIP party!

With our sexy, classy models and our high quality feeds, your members will be hooked!

It doesn't get any easier than this! So what are you waiting for? Contact me and I'll get you started! jennifer[at]one2one.com or ICQ: 307 561 697

HMM I'LL send you some sales.. what url and where you want me to go.
woohoo first time to icq yourself also!

modF
07-26-2004, 12:17 AM
I always love the pre show contests. This one in particular sounds like a great one!

Lee
07-26-2004, 05:33 AM
You have no gay sites so Gary-Alan or I cant send you any traffic.

But if you had a gay site we would have sent you some sales so give us our scotch + cigars anyway ;)

Oh btw.. happy birthday ModF :)

Regards,

Lee

Steelhead
07-26-2004, 06:21 AM
Originally posted by Panky
Welcum to XNations Mitch!

Hey Thanks! Heck, feels like i have been here much longer than 1 post. ;)

Steelhead
07-26-2004, 06:22 AM
Originally posted by Lee

But if you had a gay site we would have sent you some sales so give us our scotch + cigars anyway ;)

Regards,

Lee

That is true. We do not have gay sites yet, but that will come with time. So Jennifer hook these guys up :cool:

modF
07-26-2004, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by Lee

Regards,

Lee

Why thank you. :)