Visualad
07-22-2004, 04:47 PM
no..... :bum:

sweet7
07-22-2004, 05:04 PM
:D

Panky
07-22-2004, 05:17 PM
Hmmm... looks a lot cleaner than most public bathrooms, of course maybe because it's new. Kind of cool that you can see out, but people can't see in. Wouldn't matter much if you forgot to lock the door, though. ;)

It's kind of cool. Beats having to take a detour and go into some building. Then walking down a long hallway past the storage rooms, or navigating your way through some department store, especially when you really have to pee.

I wonder if the glass is bullet proof and just how durable it is?

The bathroom wouldn't be over crowded with women hogging up the counter fixing their hair and make-up. They could just stand in a row outside and use the bathroom wall as one giant mirror. Hell, they can even stand there and get a full view of themselves.

It would be a pain to keep that mirror pollution and fingerprint free.

sexy_anne
07-22-2004, 05:36 PM
that one looks nice, but i don't think i will have the guts to use it. even if it is a one-sided mirror someone just might dare look closer and see you peeing inside. LoL:bonk:

webgurl
07-22-2004, 05:46 PM
i seen this pic sooo many times LOL . Yes if i reallllllllly had to go

BubblyBlond
07-22-2004, 06:44 PM
:nuts: Sure, if I could bring a friend in with me, looks like fun!!:uoink:

Evil Chris
07-22-2004, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by BubblyBlond
:nuts: Sure, if I could bring a friend in with me, looks like fun!!:uoink: Hey now... there's a thought. How many people do ya think would have a quickie in there for the voyeur aspects? I would think many would! :D

Cold_ice
07-22-2004, 11:26 PM
If my cock hung to the floor I would but otherwise I would say no:)

Feynman
07-23-2004, 04:17 PM
yeah, and the coolest thing is, if you pluck a camera lens with a rubber lensshade against the wall, you can use the camera auto-mode to make perfect pictures of people inside.

Of course, they'll see you coming, but they don't have to know that you're carrying a camera. If you know the inside layout, you can prepare everything in advance, focus and all...

the fact that you don't see inside with your eyes does not mean that you cannot photograph inside...

You can even do flash fully auto TTL pics if you have a rubber hood on your flash that you can stick against the wall.

It would produce "perfect exposure" every time

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
:cackle:

dimple
07-23-2004, 04:35 PM
why not! :D

dyonisus
07-23-2004, 05:11 PM
one way mirrors only work from a distance

sexy_anne
07-24-2004, 12:15 AM
just imagine the thrill of getting off in that room

:sperm:

blazi
07-25-2004, 11:55 AM
pretty cool lookin', and it's private enough so I'd probably use it if I absolutely had to!

Gruntled
07-25-2004, 09:04 PM
You could use something like that to do a "nude-in-public" layout. The people on the outside would look like they're walking by, unaware.

Reminds me of a new version of the tardis...

The Turdis? :bonk: :bonk:

Cold_ice
07-26-2004, 12:42 AM
Originally posted by Feynman
yeah, and the coolest thing is, if you pluck a camera lens with a rubber lensshade against the wall, you can use the camera auto-mode to make perfect pictures of people inside.

Of course, they'll see you coming, but they don't have to know that you're carrying a camera. If you know the inside layout, you can prepare everything in advance, focus and all...

the fact that you don't see inside with your eyes does not mean that you cannot photograph inside...

You can even do flash fully auto TTL pics if you have a rubber hood on your flash that you can stick against the wall.

It would produce "perfect exposure" every time

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
:cackle: I wonder if you talk from experience?:confused:

BlueCactus
07-26-2004, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by BubblyBlond
:nuts: Sure, if I could bring a friend in with me, looks like fun!!:uoink:

Pick Me!! ;)