PDA

View Full Version : What's your next project?

Mister X
09-03-2002, 12:28 PM
It seems like we all keep expanding and changing our list of projects. My next project is getting my first personally owned paysite off the ground. What's your next move? You don't have to give away trade secrets, lol.

Evil Chris
09-03-2002, 01:17 PM
A paysite, Mister X ?

Very cool! Congrats.... How about a little preview? ;)

Darin
09-03-2002, 01:26 PM
World Domination Pinky. World Domination. ;)

Evil Chris
09-03-2002, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by Darin

That's EVIL :D

Tafkap
09-03-2002, 02:47 PM
Well, my main project with my partner Tejano is to make US and Canadian ppl (sorry Chris) realize and understand that Europe is THE place to be for the Adult Industry.

Being one of our partner will make u earn a bundle of cash and make ur banker a very happy dude!!!!

well, guess i should stop spamming now...;)

Mister X
09-04-2002, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by Evil Chris
A paysite, Mister X ?

Very cool! Congrats.... How about a little preview? ;)
It's a semi crappy design with mostly crap content but I got it for next to nothing so I can't complain. montrealxtreme.com It isn't really live at the moment cuz I'm in the process of swapping servers. I'm hoping to milk it for enough cash to get something going on one of my other domains.
Hehe. It seems nobody else is willing to even hint at their next project. Come on people. You don't have to give specifics!

Raya
09-04-2002, 01:07 AM
I just saw the thread.
I have no problem answering.
My next and on going project is to drive traffic to my 4 NEW pay sites. For some unknown reason I took on the crazy task of starting 4 at almost the same time. I launched them this summer and it has been learn as I go. Now I have the terrible task of trying to understand how the whole thing works. This driving traffic thing:(

There must be a magic formula, so far it's slow. I found out yesterday that I have a long way to go. SIGH!

NEED TRAFFIC!

I am thinking of getting one of those sandwich boards and putting a message on it.

Actually someone mentioned that I could offer services for traffic. Not sure I am quite ready for that yet. Maybe for now I should stick to exchanging banners. I guess I should save the drastic measures for a while. CHUCKLE! :p

XxXotic
09-04-2002, 01:18 AM
Originally posted by Mister X
It seems like we all keep expanding and changing our list of projects. My next project is getting my first personally owned paysite off the ground. What's your next move? You don't have to give away trade secrets, lol.

me too (sorta) I'm launching a jampacked premium avs, ebony hardcore. I still need way more content before i launch it as pay, but it will eventually get thrust into that genre. Having a somewhat difficult time finding good ebony content, might have to wind up shooting my own if I can't find a really good ethnic provider (spam me links if you have any, prefer providers who specialize in ebony, not specialize in teens and have a few ebony sets, thanks!) nothing is online yet (site is still being built) but domain is hoodratchicks.com :D

A TON of people have been hittin me up for SE help lately, and I mean a ton, so I might launch a SE optimization site (not for free suckers!) where I'll optimize all pages, make doorways, hand submit etc etc etc but that's another thing I have chillin on the back burner until I get hood rat off the ground

also looking into setting up a freehost but thats not certain yet.

Socks Manly
09-05-2002, 08:58 AM
ASS will be launching an amateur resources site similar to what we already have, but completely dedicated to the amateur community. Few other things up our sleeves for the not so distant future

luke
09-05-2002, 11:52 PM
I'm busy working our new project, SitePass...ours new avs.

Also want to focus more on our bread and butter...amateur sites!

Aly
09-06-2002, 12:45 AM
Originally posted by Darin

Screw you Buddy! The world shall be MINE MINE MINE!

They laughed at me back at the university, but I'll show them! I'll show you all!

WAHAHAHAHAHA! WAHAHAHAHAHA! WAHAHAHAHAHA!

Mister X
09-06-2002, 02:13 AM
Sounds like everybody is gonna be having some interesting times! 4 new paysites at once? Ouch. I'm going half crazy just trying to get one going!

Mister X
09-06-2002, 02:15 AM
Originally posted by XxXotic

me too (sorta) I'm launching a jampacked premium avs, ebony hardcore. I still need way more content before i launch it as pay, but it will eventually get thrust into that genre. Having a somewhat difficult time finding good ebony content, might have to wind up shooting my own if I can't find a really good ethnic provider (spam me links if you have any, prefer providers who specialize in ebony, not specialize in teens and have a few ebony sets, thanks!) nothing is online yet (site is still being built) but domain is hoodratchicks.com :D

A TON of people have been hittin me up for SE help lately, and I mean a ton, so I might launch a SE optimization site (not for free suckers!) where I'll optimize all pages, make doorways, hand submit etc etc etc but that's another thing I have chillin on the back burner until I get hood rat off the ground

also looking into setting up a freehost but thats not certain yet.

It's looking like SE optimization services are gonna be more profitable than actually running a successful paysite.

XxXotic
09-06-2002, 02:44 AM
Originally posted by luke
I'm busy working our new project, SitePass...ours new avs.

Also want to focus more on our bread and butter...amateur sites!

sitepass is in new orleans? sweet we're naybahz im in baton rouge

sitepass is a cool avs I have 1 premium with ya, adding another soon as iturnkey is done with the design :) i like the "affil" program idea. Need to figure out how it works :)

XxXotic
09-06-2002, 02:46 AM
Originally posted by Mister X

It's looking like SE optimization services are gonna be more profitable than actually running a successful paysite.

yeah, i undercharge though. I always sell myself short but it's cool it's some extra change for work that really isnt all that difficult.

Launched the dialer today Yogis Dialer (http://www.yogisdialer.com) Gotta git it some webmasters and stuff now.

Shann
09-06-2002, 10:13 AM
My next project is my current one! Buy some content damn you all! ROFL

luke
09-06-2002, 10:36 AM
Yep, some of us are in New Orleans...couple others elsewhere as well.

Affiliate Pro is a way to run your own affiliate program with your Premium SitePass sites. You go in, set what % you want to give webmasters and that's it. You can built a whole program around it if you wanted to. I'm currently making a program so everyone can see it as an example.

We've got a lot more cool features coming VERY soon...keep your eye out!

Cyndalie
09-06-2002, 11:11 AM
Http://CynSex.com is my next project I've started and have not time to spend on, LOL Looks good tho

Evil Chris
09-06-2002, 11:23 AM
Yep, some of us are in New Orleans...couple others elsewhere as well.

Affiliate Pro is a way to run your own affiliate program with your Premium SitePass sites. You go in, set what % you want to give webmasters and that's it. You can built a whole program around it if you wanted to. I'm currently making a program so everyone can see it as an example.

We've got a lot more cool features coming VERY soon...keep your eye out!

Luke... welcome to xnations dude... nice to see you found the board. How is everything going at HiRise! Say hello to MikeAI for me.. :D

Cyndalie.... that's starting to look like a nice portal/core site... Are you getting any traffic to it yet or is it really still in the building stage?

luke
09-06-2002, 11:26 AM
Thanks Chris! Stan turned me on to your new board. Lookin pretty nice so far...

I'll give em all a hello for ya.

Evil Chris
09-06-2002, 11:45 AM
sitepass is lookin good... AVS is experiencing a huge comeback right now.

luke
09-06-2002, 11:46 AM
Thanks, and we plan to be a big part of it!

Mister X
09-06-2002, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by Cyndalie
Http://CynSex.com is my next project I've started and have not time to spend on, LOL Looks good tho

Hehe. Until you become content I still say the name is false advertising! ;)

luke
09-08-2002, 03:31 AM
I agree! What's up with the "Yet!"

I'll confess, I just became content last week...they MADE me do it! haha

Shann
09-08-2002, 03:16 PM
I agree! What's up with the "Yet!"

I'll confess, I just became content last week...they MADE me do it! haha

Now are you going to show us or make us hunt for it? ;)

luke
09-09-2002, 03:02 PM
Its not up yet but I might post a link here when it is....I'll think about it. :rolleyes:

Shann
09-09-2002, 03:05 PM
And what kind of content is it? Just curious, straight, gay, BDSM.... you can't tease me like this! LMFAO

luke
09-09-2002, 03:18 PM
Hardcore content with http://www.qstart.com/destiny

LadySharlot
09-09-2002, 03:31 PM
Hmm...my NEXT project will be a Vacation!! Hahahhaa

We've been busy over the last 4 months working on our Site Re-design, (which was our Summer project). It's a pain in the rear-end to build something this complex from the ground up! LOL But it'll WELL be worth it!!!

Easy to browse through our titles, search engine, sort by quality, sort by niche, producers can track sales, good prices, instant downloads, auto licensing, etc. Yup--we've been busy--But Man-oh-man, it's nearly done and it is SCHWEET!!!!!!!!! LOL

HOWEVER...<<sssshhhhhhhh>>...we're not done quite yet--so don't tell anyone. Tee hee hee

Huggs!
Lady Sharlot :-)