PDA

View Full Version : one2one.com: Welcomes Jennifer E. "Panky" to the team!

Steelhead
07-28-2004, 07:19 AM
one2one.com: New Office, New Staff

New York, July 14 -- one2one.com, the first class liveshow upsell developed by Nocreditcard.com, is expanding! Strong webmaster demand has driven one2one.com to open a new office dedicated exclusively to North American webmasters and based in Montreal, Canada where the company will also soon launch new liveshow studios.

Mitch P from Nocreditcard.com - parent company of one2one.com - opened the office and has hired Jennifer E. aka ''Panky'' to launch the new sales and customer office. Jennifer brings a wealth of experience and customer service skill to the position. Her 4 years of Adult industry experience were key to her selection for the role of sales area manager.

''Jennifer is exactly what we are looking for at one2one.com - she loves webmasters and she loves one2one.com. She came to us with terrific references from industry leaders, '' said Mitch P. ''She blew me away during the first week of training with her quick mind, friendly personality and passion for customer service.''

Jennifer has started with a bang! She is organizing a massive contest to have a model give a bottle of Scotch, a premium cigar and an invitation to the VIP Nocreditcard.com party to each webmaster who generates their first sale between July 14 and InterNext Miami.

''I'm excited by the possibilities at one2one.com - its the highest quality product to hit the upsell market in years,'' said Jennifer. ''Each client finds his liveshow/livecam revenue increasing dramatically when he adds one2one.com. A product like this sells itself.''

Contact Jennifer at jennifer@one2one.com to see how you can win the prize today!

About one2one.com + Nocreditcard.com
one2one.com is a premium liveshow/livecam upsell for paysite member's areas and high quality, direct traffic. It pays more, has higher quality video and higher quality girls than any other liveshow/livecam upsell. Nocreditcard.com developed this credit card based product to build on 8 years of liveshow experience. one2one.com is backed by Nocreditcard.com's perfect payment history.

NoCreditCard.com has been operating its own high quality content for webmasters and end users since 1996. Clients use these solutions to expand their profits beyond the limits of credit card based monthly membership. Live shows are pay per minute, fully owned and operated in studios in North America and Europe.

SOURCE one2one.com + Nocreditcard.com

/CONTACT:Mitch Platt, North American Manager, one2one.com + Nocreditcard.com,
Tel +34-93-600-2323, mitch@one2one.com, for Nocreditcard.com + one2one.com/

Evil Chris
07-28-2004, 09:50 AM
I've known about this for awhile now. Finally an official announcement!
Congratulations to both one2one and Panky!

:sunshine:

Visualad
07-28-2004, 11:32 AM
Congrats to Both, a great company to work for! :)

Steelhead
07-28-2004, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by Evil Chris
I've known about this for awhile now. Finally an official announcement!
Congratulations to both one2one and Panky!

:sunshine:

hehehe Hey Chris :cool: what can i say...i am a very busy slacker. We are stoked to have Panky on board.

Hola Visualad long time buddy? How are you doing?

Mitch

Visualad
07-29-2004, 05:42 AM
Bump For the whores in Barcelona! ;)

Steelhead
07-29-2004, 06:10 AM
Originally posted by Visualad
Bump For the whores in Barcelona! ;)

Somebody had to do it :cool:

Panky
07-29-2004, 03:30 PM
Thank you everyone! It's an honor to work for these guys!

Don't forget, we have a really cool, easy contest going on right now! All you need to do is make 1 sale from now until Internext and you will receive;

1 Bottle of Single Malt Scotch

1 Premium Cigar

1 VIP invite to the NoCreditCard and One2one Scotch and Cigar Party!

It's so easy to do! The product sells itself!

Go to One2one.com (http://www.one2one.com) and talk to the models yourself for free! You will see the high quality feeds, and the beautiful classy models that are trained to sell. They know exactly how to hook your members and keep them coming back for more!

facialfreak
07-29-2004, 11:06 PM
Now that is a really cool contest finally! Way2Go guys, and Way2go on the appointment Panky!

It's nice to see such a nice person with such a great company. A win/win situation for both sides :cool:

I don't think I will be in Miami, but I am gonna check out the program anyways. It looks cool.

l3vi
07-30-2004, 03:19 AM
Cool beans Panky! :xthumbs:

facialfreak
08-03-2004, 01:30 AM
Hey Panky!

Is there any consolation prizes for a webmaster who sends you a sale, but will not be at Internext? :)

Panky
08-03-2004, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by facialfreak
Hey Panky!

Is there any consolation prizes for a webmaster who sends you a sale, but will not be at Internext? :)

Not at this time. The contest is designed around Internext.

However, when I see you sending some sales my way, I'll personally see what I can do for you. :D

pf69.com
08-03-2004, 08:42 PM
congrats Panky!!!

I wish I got a job for myself too!