PDA

View Full Version : EVIL & FunB the day approaches ..

Vid Vicious
11-19-2002, 01:45 PM
FunB and Evil are leaving tomorrow for Vegas .. Which means they are both embarking on a flight together as man and women .. But returning as Husband and wife ..

I want to be the first to wish the new couple a great Trip into they're new and exciting life together ...

Please Raise your Glass (or coffee cup) In celebration of the new couples inbarkment to maritmonial bliss ... MAY your FIRST CHILD PEE STANDING and may the Evil name live long and prosper ... Congragulation Guys ... You know how we feel about both of you...

MAZLTOV ... TO LIFE

StuartD
11-19-2002, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by Vid Vicious
FunB and Evil are leaving tomorrow for Vegas .. Which means they are both embarking on a flight together as man and women .. But returning as Husband and wife ..

Jeezez... don't scare them!! What a way to depress a guy.... returning a husband.... :D

Have a good time you two!! EC, like every guy does at a wedding, we'll all be wearing black to mourn your passing on into wedlock :p

-=HUNGRYMAN=-
11-19-2002, 02:02 PM
All the best to you guys !!!!

Much happiness to two of the nicest people on earth !! :D

Sorry I could not be there guys ... :rolleyes:

gunner
11-19-2002, 03:14 PM
CONGRATS!

LadySharlot
11-19-2002, 06:51 PM
**Raises Coffee Cup**

Here, here!! Cheers!!!

Huge Huggs to the New Couple!!
Lady Sharlot :-)

Luna
11-19-2002, 07:06 PM
Long and happy life to both of you !

Tolerance will get you there, take it from 18 years happily married :glugglug:

Luna and Vedran !

-=HUNGRYMAN=-
11-19-2002, 07:13 PM
MAY your FIRST CHILD PEE STANDING ...

http://www.restrooms.org/standing.html :what:

sherie
11-19-2002, 07:27 PM
WOOHOO!! Sorry that I couldn't make it you two! You know I'd have gone just for that, but I can't...Maybe for your next wedding LOL You know I am just kidding, I mean when or if you have something in Montreal I'll be sure to make it to that!!

Cheers you 2!!

firehorse
11-20-2002, 06:20 AM
Congrats Chris and Stephanie!!!!!

Enjoy every moment of another rich strand of your wonderful journey together!

Jenny
11-20-2002, 08:44 AM
Congratulations!
Oh, and enjoy the moments before you're going to say "yes".

Tafkap
11-20-2002, 09:16 AM
Congrats to both of u guyz!!

U're both now on the same ship for a long long time!!!

And, in 9 months, u'll have a new crew member on that ship too!

Like we say in French : Félicitations à tous les deux, que ce voyage à deux (et bientôt à 3, voire plus) sur les mers de l'amour et du désir se déroule le plus longtemps possible!!

:bonk:

Masters
11-20-2002, 08:20 PM
Congrats Chris and Stephanie!
The best to you both. May your life together be happy, healthy, and filled with prosperity.

From a man that's been together with his wife for 12 years I can give this important piece of advice to you Chris... Whatever she wants, give her and always keep her and treat her as your best friend.

Keep on Rockin'

LaurieX
11-21-2002, 12:56 PM
Congrats You guys I am VERY happy for you both :)

Jenny
11-22-2002, 03:44 AM
for Chris....

(watch his shoes) he he :D

Bruno Dickman
11-22-2002, 09:57 AM
CONGRATS TO BOTH OF YOU! :)

Chris and FB, you are great people, so you deserve the best!

Best Regards,

Bruno Dickman

Vid Vicious
11-23-2002, 02:52 AM
It's Saturday 3 am .. May I be the first to welcome MR and Mrs EVILFUN back to Xnations
:)

Funbrunette
11-25-2002, 03:02 PM

I want to be the first to wish the new couple a great Trip into they're new and exciting life together ...

Please Raise your Glass (or coffee cup) In celebration of the new couples inbarkment to maritmonial bliss ... MAY your FIRST CHILD PEE STANDING and may the Evil name live long and prosper ... Congragulation Guys ... You know how we feel about both of you...

MAZLTOV ... TO LIFE

Thanks hun! Also thank you for the beautiful gift. I'm just sorry I missed you on Tuesday! Let's get together for dinner soon! :D