PDA

View Full Version : Old design?

Cold_ice
08-04-2004, 12:56 AM
The new design here kicks ass but it feel like I need to scroll more to the right cuz I might be missing something. Anyway the point of this thread is cuz for a while now every time I come here I would try to read the text that was on the top of the page. I never could read the whole thing and now its gone. Anyone know what I'm talking about and what it said? I know it said something about finding some treasure or something like that. Now with it gone I'm left hangin and don't know what it says, somebody help me out.:bonk:

Evil Chris
08-04-2004, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by Cold_ice
The new design here kicks ass but it feel like I need to scroll more to the right cuz I might be missing something. Anyway the point of this thread is cuz for a while now every time I come here I would try to read the text that was on the top of the page. I never could read the whole thing and now its gone. Anyone know what I'm talking about and what it said? I know it said something about finding some treasure or something like that. Now with it gone I'm left hangin and don't know what it says, somebody help me out.:bonk: ahhh it will forever now be at the bottom of the sea.... in Davy Jone's locker. :xhappy:

Panky
08-04-2004, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by Evil Chris
ahhh it will forever now be at the bottom of the sea.... in Davy Jone's locker. :xhappy:

LOL!

To be quite honest, I never even noticed text at the top on the old design. LOL! I looked at the board every day for close to 2 years now. Now I'm beginning to wonder what else I'm missing. :bonk: :D

Cold_ice
08-05-2004, 01:08 AM
Originally posted by Evil Chris
ahhh it will forever now be at the bottom of the sea.... in Davy Jone's locker. :xhappy: Ouch, keep on kicking me why dont you:(

Cold_ice
08-05-2004, 01:11 AM
Originally posted by Panky
LOL!

To be quite honest, I never even noticed text at the top on the old design. LOL! I looked at the board every day for close to 2 years now. Now I'm beginning to wonder what else I'm missing. :bonk: :D The text color was very light and so was the background so it could easily be overlooked. I read parts of it often just out of habit. I play a game with my other personality to see who could get it first. He was winning:(

pf69.com
08-05-2004, 09:47 AM
the new design is awesome!

congrats to the designer who made it!!!

monaro
08-05-2004, 09:57 AM
The colors is sweet.. like the logos and the new boat on the right.. Makes me now think about fishing..

samuel
08-05-2004, 07:43 PM
don't smoke the grass pissed by the dog..

samuel