PDA

View Full Version : to be good at...

tina
08-04-2004, 06:24 AM
what do you think you are good at??
i think im good at meeting new people all the time. im also quite funny and normally i always have a smile for everybody...

what about you??

:)

trishie
08-04-2004, 06:46 AM
mmmmm... interesting question to ask one's self.. i think i am good at being organised and doing several jobs at once...

ocho-ocho
08-04-2004, 06:50 AM
arguing & baby-sitting...LOL

Sarah_MaxCash
08-04-2004, 07:42 AM
remembering what threads I have answered before...lol, just kidding.

Writing and researching.

monaro
08-04-2004, 08:25 AM
Tina, Hi!
Excellent communications and organizational skills, I can meet the needs of regular and prospective clients. I would also like to add that I am a valuable asset with my experience in promotion, sales and marketing.

Originally posted by tina
what do you think you are good at??
i think im good at meeting new people all the time. im also quite funny and normally i always have a smile for everybody...

what about you??

:)

Panky
08-04-2004, 03:01 PM
Hmmmm... Something does come to mind, but if posted, it would be wwwaaaaayyyy too much personal information I'd be posting. :bonk: :D

Seriously though...

I'm good at taking care of people and animals. I have a lot of tolerance, patience and a general "warmness". I can keep a level head when they get sick or an accident happens and then depending on the severity, just freak out later after they have been taken care of and everything is under control. I'm approachable. People and animals feel at ease with me.

Odie
08-04-2004, 03:40 PM
that would have to be my magnetic personality which allows me to easily make friends and gain their trust!!:D also my innate nature and desire to take care of others

trishie
08-05-2004, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by monaro
Tina, Hi!
Excellent communications and organizational skills, I can meet the needs of regular and prospective clients. I would also like to add that I am a valuable asset with my experience in promotion, sales and marketing.
mmm..Monaro.. it aint all ur good at :eek:

samuel
08-05-2004, 07:47 PM
I'm good at posting on boards..!!

:bonk:
Samuel

Funbrunette
08-05-2004, 10:34 PM
I'm good at putting up with people's SHIT lately! :bonk:

pf69.com
08-06-2004, 12:40 PM
I am good at making love with my wife...