PDA

View Full Version : t-shirts...

pf69.com
08-06-2004, 08:22 AM
do we get a t every 100 posts or is it a one time prize?

I really like all of those so whenerver I reach 100 posts I would like to get one of each...(and 1 for my wife too...)

ocho-ocho
08-06-2004, 08:59 AM
oh...thats a nice suggestion PF69, i might start collecting shirts from different boards, i'll start with xnation:)...1shirt for every hundred is nice:D

pf69.com
08-06-2004, 10:01 AM
they probably wont accept it but the sugestion is made...

AudreyLive
08-06-2004, 02:30 PM
I didn't receive my shirt yet :(

Did you forget about me ?

Panky
08-06-2004, 02:52 PM
Send an email to funbrunette@xnations.com with your name, address, board name, shirt style, and size.

If we gave out shirts to everyone for every single 100 posts, some of the members would have 5-10 shirts or more. Sorry, but we just can't do that. You guys will just have to do your laundry more often. :bonk:

machoman
08-06-2004, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by Panky
Send an email to funbrunette@xnations.com with your name, address, board name, shirt style, and size.

If we gave out shirts to everyone for every single 100 posts, some of the members would have 5-10 shirts or more. Sorry, but we just can't do that. You guys will just have to do your laundry more often. :bonk:

so how many points do we need to collect to get one Free?

Evil Chris
08-06-2004, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by machoman
so how many points do we need to collect to get one Free? Just claim one from Funbrunette once you hit 100 posts.

machoman
08-06-2004, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by Evil Chris
Just claim one from Funbrunette once you hit 100 posts.

thanks Chris, damn its really a gud time to hit the board. im almost 100 :D

Panky
08-06-2004, 03:14 PM
1 more to go macho!

To see the shirt styles, click on DIVIDENDS at the top of the screen.

pf69.com
08-06-2004, 05:23 PM
I just noticed that I can already ask for mine...

sweet7
08-07-2004, 02:33 AM
Originally posted by AudreyLive
I didn't receive my shirt yet :(

Did you forget about me ?

I'm in the same pirate ship :(
Canada Post are a bunch of thieves!!!! :bonk:

monaro
08-07-2004, 08:21 AM
Originally posted by sweet7
I'm in the same pirate ship :(
Canada Post are a bunch of thieves!!!! :bonk:

Sorry to hear that sweet mate.. hope it shows up soon..

BTW, I am having a bit of trouble removing the car grease stain on the right sleeve, but other than that i kinda wear it neally every second day.

I can always send pictures =)

Evil Chris
08-07-2004, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by Panky
1 more to go macho!

To see the shirt styles, click on DIVIDENDS at the top of the screen. By the way, I do have to update that dividends page. We have no more ladies tees, and in the baseball and plain white styles, all we seem to have left are XL and XXL.

Going to be putting up new shirts in the next little while.

sweet7
08-07-2004, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by monaro
Sorry to hear that sweet mate.. hope it shows up soon..

BTW, I am having a bit of trouble removing the car grease stain on the right sleeve, but other than that i kinda wear it neally every second day.

I can always send pictures =)

try using palmolive, it's the best degreasing agent around your house and thanks but pictures aren't enough :(

sweet7
08-07-2004, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by Evil Chris
By the way, I do have to update that dividends page. We have no more ladies tees, and in the baseball and plain white styles, all we seem to have left are XL and XXL.

Going to be putting up new shirts in the next little while.

cool maybe I can get one of the new ones ..... please .....

monaro
08-08-2004, 05:47 AM
I ended up buying some nappy sand. Its being washed right now, so we will see. I looked for palmolive and we only have it in soap form, I didnt want to shave the soap and put it into the washer, my mum always told me that it is not good for the washer and you also get clugs of soap sort of stains.

Originally posted by sweet7
try using palmolive, it's the best degreasing agent around your house and thanks but pictures aren't enough :(

trishie
08-08-2004, 05:56 AM
I ended up buying some nappy sand. Its being washed right now, so we will see. I looked for palmolive and we only have it in soap form, I didnt want to shave the soap and put it into the washer, my mum always told me that it is not good for the washer and you also get clugs of soap sort of stains.

monaro.. thought u would know all of the tricks of the trade by now uve been out of home for years

sweet7
08-08-2004, 01:13 PM

palmolive in soap form, I've never seen that, you could always dilute the soap in warm water. Mostly though you should apply the degreasing agent directly on the stain and let it sit.

pf69.com
08-09-2004, 12:43 PM
how long do they take to arrive in Brasil?

pf69.com
08-10-2004, 09:16 AM
Does anybody know?