PDA

View Full Version : Olympics

BubblyBlond
08-17-2004, 05:42 PM
So what does everyone think of the Olympics?:duel:

sweet7
08-17-2004, 06:12 PM
I can't stop staring at your avatar, I forgot what this thread was about.

Panky
08-17-2004, 07:00 PM
LOL @ sweet! Her avatar seems to be a distraction for many people here, and rightfully so. :D

I've watched bits of the Olympics. I prefer to watch the gymnastics. It just amazes me how both the male and female athletes can do those various routines. I enjoy watching the male swimmers as well. I could care less what style of swimming, I just like to watch them. :drool:

I do get bored watching the Olympics on TV. Too many commercials. I tend to tune out a lot of the commentators as well. Some just are not interesting.

I would love to see an Olympic event live though. Just to be amongst all the energy and excitement would be fun. Besides, TV doesn't do sporting events any justice.

Cold_ice
08-17-2004, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by Panky

I've watched bits of the Olympics. I prefer to watch the gymnastics. It just amazes me how the Male athletes can do those various routines. I enjoy watching the Male swimmers as well. I could care less what style of swimming, I just like to watch Men. :drool:

I do get bored watching the Olympics on TV. Too many commercials. I tend to tune out a lot of the commentators as well. Some just are not interesting.

Okay so basicly your saying you just like to watch the MEN in next to nothing or tight at outfits right? That all I got from your post.

Cold_ice
08-17-2004, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by sweet7
I can't stop staring at your avatar, I forgot what this thread was about. If perfectly normal dude, shit for all I know she is typing in german. And she like colorful shirts and black bras.

Panky
08-17-2004, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by Cold_ice
Okay so basicly your saying you just like to watch the MEN in next to nothing or tight at outfits right? That all I got from your post.

LOL! Yes, pretty much. :D

Nice edit to my quote by the way. :p

Cold_ice
08-17-2004, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by Panky
LOL! Yes, pretty much. :D

Nice edit to my quote by the way. :p I was reading into your quote and thats what I thought you were saying so I just changed it for you. I don't blame you by the way those guys are fucking fit, rock hard bodies but then again most gay guys do look good.

BubblyBlond
08-17-2004, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by Cold_ice
If perfectly normal dude, shit for all I know she is typing in german. And she like colorful shirts and black bras.

Actually I am German:blush:

sweet7
08-17-2004, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by BubblyBlond
Actually I am German:blush:

SHEIZER!

zeigen Sie mir Ihre Brüste!!! :blush:

pf69.com
08-17-2004, 10:12 PM
Olympic Games are very cool!

Funbrunette
08-17-2004, 10:22 PM
Honestly I find the Olympics pretty boring this time around....:asleep:

My 2 cents...:p

monaro
08-18-2004, 01:21 AM
I bet they are really good at twister..

I have seen some of the swimming and shooting on the tellie a few days ago. Most of the time its just a black screen. Or if it is on, I have the sound turned down.

I would like to be able to take a full 2 weeks off to watch all the events.
I dont think they show too many adds here in Brisbane.

I like watching female diving, running, shooting, something about a woman and a gun just turns me on major....

Aussie . Aussie . Aussie ....

McAttack
08-18-2004, 10:33 AM
I'm not a big fan of the summer olympics. I watch the 100m and 400m races, boxing, and some of the swimming events. that's pretty much it I think. Rowing is ok, if it's sunday afternoon and I'm hungover.

Evil Chris
08-18-2004, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by McAttack
I'm not a big fan of the summer olympics. I watch the 100m and 400m races, boxing, and some of the swimming events. that's pretty much it I think. Rowing is ok, if it's sunday afternoon and I'm hungover. I'm about the same. However, I do like to watch the track & field & gymnastics.

But I prefer the winter Olympics for sure.

BubblyBlond
08-18-2004, 10:15 PM
I think they are boring :asleep:

thruma
08-20-2004, 09:09 AM
For the most I'm only interested in Kristi Nordhagan only because I happened to see a documentary on her personal story of getting to the olympics so I'm interested in seeing how she does.

Also shes an extremely good looking woman :)

For the most I've found the rest of it boring as hell.

I've hardly had a chance to sit and watch any of it though.