PDA

View Full Version : Back online!@#! Its been a while... but I'm here

kaustic
08-23-2004, 04:53 PM
Whats going on people....

Last time you guys saw me on the boards, I was active, I was in the live broadcasts and chats, and I was posting.... well.... I got my DSL back! After a huge billing issue with Bellsouth (a Ma Bell company) and several weeks of dialup....... I'm back...

Going back to dial-up after having broadband, is like going back to using the type-writer..........

Anyway, I just wanted to announce my return, I'm eager to continue my research, and hopefully get this god damn web site up already.

So hello everyone... I'm glad to be home

Funbrunette
09-01-2004, 11:45 AM
Welcome back! :D

kaustic
09-01-2004, 12:56 PM
Thanks brunette... I missed ya love ;-)

Funbrunette
09-01-2004, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by kaustic
Thanks brunette... I missed ya love ;-)

Gotta spend more time here, where the fun is! :angel: Besides, you got to get yourself a t-shirt! ;)

pf69.com
09-01-2004, 05:30 PM
nice to have you back with us!

kaustic
09-10-2004, 11:38 AM
Thanks everyone.... sorry abou this delayed reply...... We got hit by Hurricane Frances.... it was a dumb little thunderstorm, but we had to evacuate anyway..... and now we really got something to worry about.... Ivan... Hes powerful, I'm a little worried, so if I fall offline again... my apologies, but its out of my control

monaro
09-10-2004, 11:47 AM
gday, welcome back.

how is everything over there, the storms i mean.

kaustic
09-10-2004, 11:51 AM
This first one Frances was annoying, I wasn't hit by the previous one at all.... but this Ivan has got me worried... it has already killed 15 I believe in Grenada, and I await the news on its Jamaican arrival today.... I'll try and post until I gotta get out of here I guess.... anyone wanna fly me out to BC so I can blaze 1 and relax a bit?