PDA

View Full Version : YNOT Holds 4th Annual "YP" Gathering

LAJ
08-27-2004, 02:13 PM
YNOT Holds 4th Annual "YP" Gathering in Mexico, September 9-12

Hotel and Beach Houses Completely Booked

August 27, 2004 -- It's time for YP2004!

Everyone knows about the importance of attending large scale industry trade shows and Webmaster events for networking, business and pleasure, but the YP, hosted and organized by YNOTMasters - http://www.ynotmasters.com - is truly a one-of-a-kind Webmaster "falling apart" which is in a league all its own. With this year's YP already past its quota of 100 attendees, the small beach side village of La Salina, Mexico (one hour south of San Diego) is once again geared up to be THE place where some of the most intense industry bonding known to mankind will be happening in less than two weeks. In the tradition of all YPs, it will be cheap, dirty, fun and exclusive. Year after year everyone comes home with killer business deals, killer hangovers, and several new best friends and secrets.

Originally launched in early 2001, the YP started out as nothing more than a weekend getaway for a dozen Webmasters looking to cut loose, relax and leave behind their daily pressures without having to spend a lot of money. The combination of venue, atmosphere and chemistry of the group has created a tradition that has not only lived on and thrived, but has made business partners among veterans, superstars out of newer Webmasters and success stories out of newbies.

This year's YP includes an amazing line up of sponsored events and attractions including four dinners and parties, golf at what has been called the "Pebble Beach of Baja", open bar all three days of the event, surf lessons, live music, Webmaster fun and games, and as well there is even a shuttle service to and from the San Diego airport for the out-of-towners.

This year's YP sponsors are:

Naughty America - Opening Party and Dinner
YanksCash - Closing Party and Dinner
Desert Entertainment - "TJ" Party
Ghost Cash - "TJ" Party
Movie Dollars - Lobster Dinner & Margaritas
Weconvert.com - 1st Annual "Stupid Human Olympics"
XXXCash - Golf at Bajamar
TNA Cash - Live Music: "Rockfish"
Adult Profit Network - Open Bar
MegaHung - Open Bar
Solar Cash - Open Bar
Homegrown Video - Open Bar
Bimini Bucks - Transportation
PicassoCash - "Security"

You can read more about all these fine sponsors' programs by visiting: http://www.wypd.com/sponsors.html

YNOT Presidente and Matador YNOT Roberto states, "The YP has achieved legendary status and has produced success story after success story. It is amazing how much can be accomplished when you set out to accomplish nothing at the YP. _This year we have the run of a beach resort so literally, anything goes! But remember... what happens in Mexico, stays in Mexico."

YP Jefe LAJ adds, "Due to popular demand and limited space, the YP has been sold out for over a week now. This year we decided to open up the event and not just make it invite only. The sponsors have really stepped up to add to the magic that is YP."

Feel free to live vicariously through this year's attendees by visiting http://www.wypd.com and be sure to get in EARLY for next year so you won't miss out!

jay@ynot.com

James_Cash
08-27-2004, 03:22 PM
I look forward to relaxing with everyone for a few days.

Funbrunette
08-29-2004, 10:34 AM
Damn! I missed out AGAIN! :(

PICTURES! PICTURES! PICTURES!

LAJ
08-30-2004, 11:11 AM
JFK will be taking care of pics for everyone no doubt... I'll be instructing him tho to turn the camera away from me at pivotal moments LOL... some things just need to stay in Mexico :-)

Funbrunette
09-01-2004, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by LAJ
JFK will be taking care of pics for everyone no doubt... I'll be instructing him tho to turn the camera away from me at pivotal moments LOL... some things just need to stay in Mexico :-)

Hey, what happens in Mexico stays in Mexico! ;)

Socks Manly
09-01-2004, 09:01 PM
As a nice gesture, I'm going to apply to send some traffic to every sponsor in the above list that I'm not already sending to. It's important for sponsors to step up for these things, and to get some dollars back for their efforts.

Don't think I can come, but there's my contribution. Have a great time guys! La Salina I see.. hrmmmm

LAJ
09-02-2004, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by Socks Manly
As a nice gesture, I'm going to apply to send some traffic to every sponsor in the above list that I'm not already sending to. It's important for sponsors to step up for these things, and to get some dollars back for their efforts.

Don't think I can come, but there's my contribution. Have a great time guys! La Salina I see.. hrmmmm

Dude... that is so damn COOL! :)

Rochard
09-03-2004, 10:46 AM
I am sooooo ready for Mexico....

http://www.rochardsbunnyranch.com/pictures/011/077.jpg

AdultLegal-Jim
09-03-2004, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by LAJ
Dude... that is so damn COOL! :)

Got to agree with Jay on this one

GOing to the shows and seeing all the sponsors for free this and that and looking around the room and seeing how many people will probably never look at the programs sponsoring something I feel bad.

More people shoud take the attitude that Socks Manly just had and at least try the people that sponsor the events at these shows.

AdultLegal-Jim
09-03-2004, 02:12 PM
and I agree with Rochard too

I too am so ready for Mexico