PDA

View Full Version : VideoPassCash.Com Contest

Marty
09-01-2004, 07:58 PM
CONTEST! CONTEST! CONTEST!
WE WANT TO HEAR YOUR COMMENTS AND SUGGESTIONS!!!

WE WILL GIVE $50.00 TO EVERY XNATIONS MEMBER WHO IS LAST TO POST ON EACH PAGE OF THIS THREAD.(Each page must be complete before qualifying for the $50.00)

**Last post will be set at the 50th post. To make it easy for the contestants, you can log into your user profile, (click user cp at top of screen and then edit profile), then change the default thread view to view 50 posts. This way you will know if your post was the 50th post. **

VIDEOPASS has put a lot of time,money and energy into providing the industry with a webmaster friendly affiliate program to better serve today's webmaster.

We would love to hear your comments on our venture.Please review our website and let us know what you think,good or bad.We want to better this program to its maximum capacity.Please,please,serious comments only. Do not post if you have not taken a look at our site at www.videopasscash.com

Each participant may qualify to get paid one time only.and post pretains to this board only. We reserve the right to not honor payment if you are screwing around and posting dumb stuff like "LOL", smilies, or just stupid stuff to try and get the last post. We are running this promo to generate some attention to a prgram that we have put blood, sweat, tears, and may sleepless nights into over the past 8+ months. This program is 2 things above everything else that it is, and we are doing this contest to get reviews and opinions, and tossing some cash around in fun to make it worth your while.
What this program is:
1) It IS the highest paying VOD pay model on the Internet. No one pays out as much as we are.
2) It has the most advanced ground breaking technology promo tools available no where else on the Internet.
There are alot more things that this program is, but we are confident that being professional webmasters, you will see where this program eclipses all other VOD programs.
The whole point of this thread is to have a little fun, and give away some money on people reviewing www.videopasscash.com. If you put posts that dont make sense and are not a review the 50 bucks for the last thread on the page goes to the next person in the posting order that posts something in review form. Otherwise, we're just handing out 50 dollar bills for "lol" posts and smilies, and one liners that make no sense. We are getting great feed back, and exposing webmasters to a new program that offers several features/promo tools, and a payout model that are offered no where on the adult internet. We will continue to appreciate your posted reviews on www.videopasscash.com and good luck, you might be the next 50 dollar winner just for taking 10 minutes to look at a great program and give us a little critiscism, good or bad. just make it educated, thats all we ask. We understand that this is a message board and i too take my own liberties posting gibberish, in gibberish threads, but this one carries a little more substance.

Please contact us at airek@videopass.com WHEN YOU ARE THE PERSON WHO WINS, and we will get you your payment via your favorite pay option. REMEMBER, if you dont post sensible reviews, and you are the last post, we are going to give it to the first person at the top of the next page WHO MAKES A SENSIBLE REVIEW for us.

Another product created by Marty Sarkisov for the Adult Industry.
http://www.videopasscash.com/for_everyone_else.jpg
Please post your reviews, and GOOD LUCK!

CHEERS

MARTY SARKISOV

CONTEST! CONTEST! CONTEST!

Cold_ice
09-01-2004, 08:48 PM
Welcome to the nation. Good contest, folks here love free shit. Do you have a short version of your post, that just to long for me.

Marty
09-01-2004, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by Cold_ice
Welcome to the nation. Good contest, folks here love free shit. Do you have a short version of your post, that just to long for me.

Sorry so long,we wanted to make sure everyone was clear on the rules.

Panky
09-01-2004, 11:04 PM
Very cool contest ! :D

One important little detail that needs to be addressed...

"WHO IS LAST TO POST ON EACH PAGE OF THIS THREAD."

You should specify a particular number. The reason I say this, is because in each members profile they have the option to change the "default page views number". The default is set to 30 before a new page begins, but some people change this so the board loads faster for them. This would then make a difference on who would be considered the last poster in the page.

Marty
09-01-2004, 11:38 PM
its every 50th post (the usual for most boards)

Evil Chris
09-02-2004, 12:02 AM
Hey where do I know the name Airek from?
That's ringing a bell for me...

Panky
09-02-2004, 01:59 AM
Originally posted by Marty
its every 50th post (the usual for most boards)

It is my job, as staff of this board, to ensure that any contest run on it is fair for all the members of the board.

50 is not standard for this board or many other boards. 50 is GFY standard, it does not mean it is ours.

On XNations, our default setting is 30 posts. When that number is reached a new page begins.

We have no objections to you running a contest on our board, but the rules must be clear to all. This protects YOU as well as the members.

A member could easily come back and say they didn't know the exact number and all kinds of problems could follow.

This is why I pointed the fact that no number was stated because of the misunderstandings that can occur.

If you want the 50th post to receive the $50.00 that is good, but please state that is the rules so there is no misunderstandings.

Marty
09-02-2004, 03:12 AM
Originally posted by Evil Chris
Hey where do I know the name Airek from?
That's ringing a bell for me...

chris,

this is dj airek from busty-amateurs.com old school here. lol.

i am now with a great company, run by great people.

videopass.com is now my home.

i got pics of me on my site to remind you.

www.airek.com

www.videopass.com rocks. theres nothing like this program in the VOD world. the payouts alone kill every other program out there.

nice to see old school faces out there.

Marty
09-02-2004, 03:17 AM
p.s. im not marty, i was too tired to register tonight. i'll join your board tomorrow.

marty is a great guy though and the reason for the prgram being so competitive and rewarding for webmasters.

signed
dj airek

ok marty, you can have your name back now. LOL.

pf69.com
09-04-2004, 05:39 PM
has the contest already begun?

Panky
09-04-2004, 08:56 PM
The contest has begun. :D