PDA

View Full Version : Something about blogger . com gets you into yahoo quicker than submitting to yahoo

monaro
09-03-2004, 03:43 AM
I have been testing this for few weeks now and am finding that by using
blogger . com gets you into yahoo faster than normal for free.

I have been selling to adsense and been researching the google tool bar
and seeing the orange B on the top.

Anyway to save a long winded story, I will just mention that blogger back in Aug 04
was paying big bucks to be listed and the story unfolds as there are some top notch
replays about a few seminars and live recordings from a guy, ( i wont deliver the name in here) tho he runs x10 seminar and to myself this kind of info i normaly keep close to my chest. But I thought I can tell you about blogger and the yahoo listings.

Test it yourself if you have a few moments to take in what i just said.

modF
09-03-2004, 09:21 AM
Great tip, thanks. :)

monaro
09-03-2004, 09:40 AM
hmmm, if you do make a blog with that url at the top, then in your setup, make sure you set it to ping your blog because the goal is to have the spiders to hit your blog as many times a day to make this most effective. Also if you look closely you can even add raw html inside your blog before you publish. The best i have seen is 4 days, alot of keywords are still available but i am very careful in not to spam, i dont wish to be deleted as blogger controls the root domain, you are just given the sub.

I should also add that if you use overture's inventory it makes thinking of the keywords all that easyer =)

This is not new, alot of it is open learning, tho next friday I have something that will blow your socks off.. stay tuned.