PDA

View Full Version : affiliate programs

tina
09-09-2004, 11:38 AM
hi there,

im interested in starting my own sex enhancement pill affiiliate program and i would like to know how many of you promote a sex pill affiliate program.
how does it work exactly?
does it work ok for you?

thanks.

tina

ErikEstrada
09-09-2004, 12:36 PM
I think it's pretty saturated and hard for someone new to break in. Also there is a increasing compeititon from the extender sites like fastsize.com/webmasters/?rid=1016 FastSize which work better.

Evil Chris
09-09-2004, 03:12 PM
I've never really played with the pill programs much.
I don't know a lot about them at all.

monaro
09-10-2004, 12:09 PM
G'day tina,

Tho after reading your product on your site, I feel that there
is a very strong chance that you are on a winner if you havnt
already noticed this already.
(my guess is your company has noticed)
As for your product, I read that it is a natural pill for the body
and works. Yes?
Its great that you already know your market. Is your company
running their own affiliate site? or some sort of rev share plan already
worked out? If you havnt or ready or planing on going down that
path, you could happen to speak with the owner of the
highly respectable company "TabooRevenue"
in which I had learnt about from Ynot Radio I believe that they offer
efficient affiliate software/s and affiliate I think.
Truthfully tho, I can not answer for them.

Have a great day!

Azure Sales
09-10-2004, 02:37 PM
We are doing doiing something similar with our www.AzureLabs.com
and www.WetChocolates.com

I'm curious as your feed back as well.

tina
09-13-2004, 05:14 AM
well, the IT Department has already developed an affiliate program and software... we are going to launch it soon... we will see.

thank you.

Mister X
09-13-2004, 08:35 AM
Personally I think that a crackdown will happen one of these days and the "herbal" sites will get smacked down. And I have ethical reasons for not promoting any of them.

I'm not saying that your site does or doesn't do it, but many/most of these sites do not even list the ingredients that are in these things. Even if it's all natural herbal goodness people with allergies could be seriously harmed by taking something that they don't know they are taking.

I have serious problems with the entire herbal industry and not just the dick hardener websites. They make claims that are not backed up by reputable testing and there is little or no federal oversight or quality control. Most of the actual manufacturing is handed off to factories in different states, Mexico, etc.

If a product claims to do what a prescription drug does, or really does do it, I don't see why it shouldn't be covered by the same rules that apply to those drugs. These products claim to make changes in the way your body functions just like prescription drugs. That's not the same as marketing a creme to rub on your dick to make it stay hard. Worst case scenario for the creme is you get a rash. Worst case scenario for the pill is you die. Scary.

Just my 2 cents.

monaro
09-13-2004, 09:18 AM
G'day tina,

I read the other day before I made my comment that
your product can be bought in health food shops, drug stores, pharmacies.
I guess that your product would be fully labeled. Yes?
Also I beleive that there is the ingredients of your product on your site.

Not taking or promoting pills myself tho, only showing interest as you sparked
up a very good thread. Thank you.

I agree with MisterX as it is a known fact that there are alot of products that do
generate serious problems if taken by the wrong person/s.

Have a great day!

Mister X
09-14-2004, 12:34 AM
I just want to say that I wasn't talking about any site in particular. I don't even know which site Tina is talking about and I would hope that they WOULD fully disclose the ingredients of their products.

My comments were on the herbal industry in general and not meant to be taken as a criticism of any particular site or program. That said the herbal supplement industry does NOT follow the same guidelines and procedures that the pharmaceutical industry does. Which is why I wouldn't promote a site selling supplements even if I personally had confidence that it was a safe and effective product.

tina
09-14-2004, 11:19 AM
hello mister x,
i can understand perfectly what you say. regarding our product, before launching the site we will make sure that the product fulfil the health authority requirements at least in the countries we are going to sell them...

we will see. as i said before, everything is in a very early stage.

Azure Sales
09-14-2004, 12:31 PM
Mister X - remember the FTC and the FDA strictly regulate what you can and can not say on the bottles and in advertising.

If anything these products are closer to "truth in advertising" then a lot of the other products out there.

Especially if they deliver to the US.

Just a little FYI

pf69.com
09-15-2004, 11:28 AM
I am doing fine with them...

pills-cash.com
01-20-2005, 11:48 PM
Please see the signature