PDA

View Full Version : PECash is definitely gone

Mister X
09-12-2004, 04:25 AM
As of now the PECash.com website is still there. However store.sex-superstore is not up. And if you go to sex-superstore.com you are at something called Lifestyle Lounge. A couple of the links on the front page still point to lifestylelounge.com which is the same site.

So if you use these guys change your links asap and pray that you get paid what they owe you.

Fuckers! I was already a bit suspicious from seeing the available titles dropping steadily over the last while. Looks like the pricks used their affiliates to help them get rid of as much stock as possible before they gave them the big shaft. I'm sure that as soon as they think of it the will redirect store.sex-superstore.com and redirect the 404s so they can steal traffic from anybody that hasn't checked their store links lately.

monaro
09-12-2004, 04:59 AM
G'day MisterX.
How long were you with them for?

Mister X
09-12-2004, 06:25 AM
I used them for over a year with no probs until the last little while.

It may be that they are just having a huge server problem and they are still legit. But it's only common sense that if you have something like that going on for 3 days you make some effort to notify affiliates!

And you answer your damn email.

Evil Chris
09-13-2004, 11:19 AM
Strange... I wonder what happend with them. A couple of years ago, I went to the Curacao thing and they were corporate sponsors, and looked to be doing really well.

Up until recently, they were also still running a lot of print ads in the trade magazines as well.

KCX
09-13-2004, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by Mister X
As of now the PECash.com website is still there. However store.sex-superstore is not up. And if you go to sex-superstore.com you are at something called Lifestyle Lounge. A couple of the links on the front page still point to lifestylelounge.com which is the same site.

So if you use these guys change your links asap and pray that you get paid what they owe you.

Fuckers! I was already a bit suspicious from seeing the available titles dropping steadily over the last while. Looks like the pricks used their affiliates to help them get rid of as much stock as possible before they gave them the big shaft. I'm sure that as soon as they think of it the will redirect store.sex-superstore.com and redirect the 404s so they can steal traffic from anybody that hasn't checked their store links lately.

Mister X,

We were suffering from a DDoS attack. However, we were able to find a working solution after about half a day. All of the fixes our Server Admin tried to stop this large attack were unsuccessful.

As for the Lifestyle Lounge issue, I have no idea why this happened. At no time did PEcash redirect any traffic to any other websites.

PEcash has been online for 5 years during which time we have never not paid our Affiliates what is rightfully theirs.

What available titles have been dropping? We have been ordering new videos more now than at any other time. We have recently been adding a lot more pre-order titles to our store in an attempt to bring your customers the newest products first!

We have posted the full explanation of the DDoS Attack here:
http://www.xnations.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=67090#post67090.

You'll see that any commission you had coming to you before this problem is still listed in your PEcash account.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

Ken

Mister X
09-14-2004, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by KCX
Mister X,

We were suffering from a DDoS attack. However, we were able to find a working solution after about half a day. All of the fixes our Server Admin tried to stop this large attack were unsuccessful.

As for the Lifestyle Lounge issue, I have no idea why this happened. At no time did PEcash redirect any traffic to any other websites.

PEcash has been online for 5 years during which time we have never not paid our Affiliates what is rightfully theirs.

What available titles have been dropping? We have been ordering new videos more now than at any other time. We have recently been adding a lot more pre-order titles to our store in an attempt to bring your customers the newest products first!

We have posted the full explanation of the DDoS Attack here:
http://www.xnations.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=67090#post67090.

You'll see that any commission you had coming to you before this problem is still listed in your PEcash account.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

Ken I'll give you guys credit for having server problems and not being deadbeats.

But minus several thousand points for bullshitting everyone. Quit saying the problem is fixed when it isn't! And saying that you had a solution after "half a day" is an outright baldfaced goddamn lie! I personally haven't been able to access store.sex-superstore since Friday morning. And I know of at least one affiliate that noticed you were down most of the time Thursday.

As of this moment (look at the timestamp) any and all links to store.sexsuperstore.com are going to GameLink. I don't have an affiliate account with gamelink so traffic sent to you is wasted traffic.

Minus several thousand more points for waiting until the 4th day to actually admit that there's a problem! And there is still no mention on the PECash website about this issue.

I don't expect that you will fail to pay whatever is on the books but it's too late and that isn't the issue. Failing to acknowledge a very big problem or in anyway to try to get word out to your affiliates for 4 days is totally unacceptable.

I'm not going to bother to tell you what titles you don't have because I can't get to your damn site to check anyway!