PDA

View Full Version : Instant G00gle listing !!!

alessandra
09-12-2004, 09:09 AM
Hi guys,

Whenever you start a new site, before you even start looking for traffic, the first thing you need to do is get the search engines to spider your site - and to deep crawl it.

This can often take months and can require a few high quality (read PR) incoming links to get the spiders moving. This can be very expensive and time consuming.

Anyway, I've just discovered a newly published method which I'm trying out now. It has all the hallmarks of a great and possibly foolproof system provided the instructions are precisely followed.

Here's the link:

(your site redirects , why is that?.. thanks monaro) perso.wanadoo.fr/arcady/instant-google-listing.html Rapid high rankings

The method will be easiest to operate for sites promoting new or original products, even affiliate sites . A little more ingenuity will be required if you're promoting standard affiliate progs, but the system can be worked.

The results of using this method will be not only rapid spidering and indexing by the main bots plus lots of incoming links. It's got to be worth a try.

Best of luck!
alessandra

monaro
09-13-2004, 08:43 AM
Hi alessandra.
Please understand that I had to remove your href code due to the redirect.
thanks.