PDA

View Full Version : Oh wow, Chris.....

Tam
09-13-2004, 07:57 AM
I haven't been here in a very long time.... sorry about that, I have been so damn busy. Doing my own program..... and it's tougher than I ever thought it was going to be. Good thing I love to work huh? LOL

ANYWHO........ wow.... I am speechless, I absolutely am in love with your logo and the whole look of this place, it's just fucking amazing, babe. NICE, nice job.. :love:

I promise to stop by more often. You have LC to thank for my appearance here, I am playing tag with him on this whole fiasco he's started saying I am such a bad bad person...... :rolleyes: LMAO

Evil Chris
09-13-2004, 10:11 AM
Hey Tam! It's good to see you here, and thanks very much for your comments on the new look of XNations. It's nice to have great designers as friends.... lol

CSWCash is looking great!

FeTiShLaDy
09-13-2004, 10:34 AM
nice to see you back Tam! take it easy and things will work smoothly..;)

pf69.com
09-13-2004, 10:48 AM
nice to have you back with us!

Tam
09-13-2004, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by Evil Chris
Hey Tam! It's good to see you here, and thanks very much for your comments on the new look of XNations. It's nice to have great designers as friends.... lol

CSWCash is looking great!

Aww, thanks babe.... It's a work in progress... it's been a loing ride, but I am enjoying what I do and being my own boss. In as much as it is hard work, I know it's mine, so it means more and I don't mind the countless hours. ;)

I have missed you though, and thought it might be high time I got my happy ass back over to say hey to ya. I miss your antics... where the hell have you been? LOL
Thanks for the welcome, FetishLady and pf69, very sweet of you. :)

Evil Chris
09-13-2004, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by Tam
I have missed you though, and thought it might be high time I got my happy ass back over to say hey to ya. I miss your antics... where the hell have you been? LOL haha... yeah I get in a bratty mood once in a while still... ;)

For those who don't know, Tam and I used to chill at the old PIB board (seems like years ago!)

Tam
09-13-2004, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by Evil Chris
haha... yeah I get in a bratty mood once in a while still... ;)

For those who don't know, Tam and I used to chill at the old PIB board (seems like years ago!)

Well I never see it... so you haven't been TOO awfully bratty... LOL

Don't say all those bad words like that. Although, I really don't regret it, much anyway. I met and worked with some great people, such as yourself..... so I don't regret it, it wasn't all bad. ;)

Panky
09-13-2004, 03:34 PM
Welcum back to XNations. :D CSWCash is looking really good!

Tam
09-13-2004, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by Panky
Welcum back to XNations. :D CSWCash is looking really good!

Hey woman, haven't talked to you in ages and ages, how is life treating you? And thanks for the nice words about my program... one of these days, I'll be a rich bitch and I'll go buy me an awesome design like Chris has here....... but it'll do for now. LOL