PDA

View Full Version : Say NO to crack!!!!

Funbrunette
11-25-2002, 03:30 PM
GROSS!!!!!!

ARiA
11-25-2002, 03:38 PM
No DOUBT!! this guy is selling romance books.. maybe he'd sell more if he read one... :( well I'll just leave it at that .. dont want to be mean
wow ::-|

luke
11-25-2002, 04:29 PM
CRACK KILLS!

Cyndalie
11-25-2002, 04:30 PM
It's so nice having FunBrunette back ;) hehehe
Congrats sweetie!

twinkley
11-25-2002, 04:38 PM
Hey FunB,

Good to see ya back - though I notice Evil Chris hasnt posted yet....

Still recovering from the honeymoon suite eh? hehehehehe

twinkley

Funbrunette
11-25-2002, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by twinkley
Hey FunB,

Good to see ya back - though I notice Evil Chris hasnt posted yet....

Still recovering from the honeymoon suite eh? hehehehehe

twinkley

Who? Never heard of anyone named Chris...Hehehehehe! Poor darling has a million emails to catch up on! ;) He'll be around!

BuggyG
11-25-2002, 06:06 PM
ummmmmmm....as much as it might be tempting (to who/what and why) I'll pass on it. Not my kinda crack. That is the bad crack. Not the good crack. Good crack is GOOD bad crack is BAD.

Ok..now someone try to erxplain to me what I was trying to say the last line?? Cause I just lost myself completely.

:D :bonk: :D :bonk: :D

ps. Alright everybody say this backwards (word for word cause some try letter by letter pffft!!)

go up to someone and ask them to say this backwards "crack my finger" I've had some fun with it. Now time to pass teh legacy onto thou! (or is it thee???)

Evil Chris
11-25-2002, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by BuggyG
ummmmmmm....as much as it might be tempting (to who/what and why) I'll pass on it. Not my kinda crack. That is the bad crack. Not the good crack. Good crack is GOOD bad crack is BAD.

Ok..now someone try to erxplain to me what I was trying to say the last line?? Cause I just lost myself completely.

:D :bonk: :D :bonk: :D

ps. Alright everybody say this backwards (word for word cause some try letter by letter pffft!!)

go up to someone and ask them to say this backwards "crack my finger" I've had some fun with it. Now time to pass teh legacy onto thou! (or is it thee???)

Finger my Crack? ... uh oh.. :p

sherie
11-25-2002, 10:02 PM
Ain't no way your fitting that into a pipe or on a can!! LMAO

BuggyG
11-25-2002, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by sherie
Ain't no way your fitting that into a pipe or on a can!! LMAO

well never hurts to try. But then again..I didn't catch but I still say doesn't hurt to try

BuggyG
11-25-2002, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by Evil Chris
Finger my Crack? ... uh oh.. :p

hehehe...got a few laffs out of it and still do. call it an ice breaker. Now ya got that and the pull my finegr one. LOL

Funbrunette
11-26-2002, 03:48 PM
:what: When you only read a few replies in a thread, it can be quite disturbing!!!! Hehehehehe!

Vid Vicious
11-26-2002, 04:59 PM

Danny_C
11-26-2002, 10:29 PM
Leave the guy alone... it's hard to keep pants up with an ass like that. Maybe he's selling books to save up for some suspenders.

Masters
11-27-2002, 12:38 PM
Hey,
Crack is good and I really am addicted to it... I just can't seem to stay away from that crack I see everytime my lovely, beautiful wife has everytime she bends over...

Sorry but after twelve years we're still the best of friends, tighter and better than ever... The best damn thing that ever happened to me :-)))

Keep on Rockin'