PDA

View Full Version : domains for sale - new idea - not a new market

biznatch
09-17-2004, 09:56 PM
Hello,

new here so i will say hi, see a lot of familiars here, cheers all..

I bought these 3 domains 9 months ago and totally forgot about them, since at the time there was no product for them, after i bought them i built 30 free hosted sites (netfirms) and seo'd them with the little seo skills i have or thought i had. anyways the free hosted sites dominate first page of yahoo for particular keywords and am now seeing a ton of sales since i did find a sponsor that does sell the products in question and linked them to them.

domains i have for sale are...

www.breastreductionpill.com
www.breastreductionpills.com
www.breastreductionpatch.com

since in the last 9 months i have moved on from seo and am in other markets i have no interest in rebuilding new sites and seo'ing them so if someone is interested in these domain names i will sell them, on average i am currently making $400 every 2 weeks with the sponosr that sells BR-Pills

if you do a search on yahoo you will find my netfirms sites dominate first page for keyword searchs like "breast reduction pills" ect. also if you follow where my poges go to you will see a very nice site built by one of my associates "www.breastperfection.com" which if you are interested i can have hooked up to your sites you purchase from me if you like, converts great.

if interested make me an offer to performance-seo@telus.net
thanks

would also like to mention this is an untapped market with tons of potential, not a saturated market at all, currently i think it is myself and one other pushing these pills on the market, but i may be wrong.

biznatch
09-17-2004, 10:01 PM
what i mean by my title "new idea not a new market" i mean new product, not a new market, the market is pills, which we all know is not new.

anyways...

cheers

monaro
09-17-2004, 11:34 PM
welcome to the board biznatch.

hmmm breast reduction pills, shall take a look.

biznatch
09-18-2004, 12:21 AM
monaro, if your interested i will show you the stats from what i have currently made, i have no secrets, will give you access to my aff area if you promise not to change any details so that i cannot login or get paid ;)
cheers
also thanks for the welcome

monaro
09-19-2004, 05:40 AM
those url's dont load for myself.

biznatch
09-19-2004, 10:17 PM
me neither, there locked, it will be fixed soon.
Thanks