PDA

View Full Version : large MGP for sale

adultweb101
09-18-2004, 10:15 AM
MGP site 50-70k a day traffic for sale. Averages 800-1000 a month in sales. Firm on 3k for the site.

IF your seriously interested please look me up on ICQ and can go from there

ICQ 20886033

webgurl
09-18-2004, 07:34 PM
just a question , if your MGP makes about 800-1000 / month on this site you don't want to sell it for 3K you can make that back within few months . So why are you willing to let it go for that ? Think investment wise you can do much better ...
what's the url ?

sweet7
09-18-2004, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by webgurl
just a question , if your MGP makes about 800-1000 / month on this site you don't want to sell it for 3K you can make that back within few months . So why are you willing to let it go for that ? Think investment wise you can do much better ...
what's the url ?

I believe that's how prices are put on sites, how much revenue it generates in from 3 months and up. I've seen some go to 6 months. I may be wrong, but I've seen this kind of pricing before.

webgurl
09-19-2004, 03:54 AM
Originally posted by sweet7
I believe that's how prices are put on sites, how much revenue it generates in from 3 months and up. I've seen some go to 6 months. I may be wrong, but I've seen this kind of pricing before.

perhaps, but i have bought and sold several tgps / mgps its never worked out for 3 months like that . Anyways then i hope adultweb101 can provide some sort of proof of his earnings for those months .

thruma
09-19-2004, 08:53 PM
I wonder how a sale like this would work?

Does the person buying have to frantically change all the sponsors codes to their own or does the sale generally include all the affiliate codes too?

thruma
09-19-2004, 08:54 PM
what I mean to say is. It may generate 3000 a month but that is purely based on the banners and text links there right now.

If you change them to much then the same traffic might not produce the same sales

webgurl
09-19-2004, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by thruma
what I mean to say is. It may generate 3000 a month but that is purely based on the banners and text links there right now.

nope , he can be selling advertisement and gallery spots as well .

Cold_ice
09-19-2004, 10:24 PM
Anyways then i hope adultweb101 can provide some sort of proof of his earnings for those months . That would be the only way to buy any site.

thruma
09-20-2004, 01:38 AM
nope , he can be selling advertisement and gallery spots as well .

ok thats true too. good point

Ramster
09-20-2004, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by thruma
I wonder how a sale like this would work?

Does the person buying have to frantically change all the sponsors codes to their own or does the sale generally include all the affiliate codes too?

Usually you have to change all the codes.

I seriously doubt you'd get his account as he might be promoting outside of that site. Although I know one guy who did sell like that because his TGP domain had 100 galleries on it too.

webgurl
09-20-2004, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by Cold_ice
That would be the only way to buy any site.

i have bought and sold several free sites with only giving out or seeing traffic stats , but no real evidence of the $$$ that was generated from the sites . However, then again the sites i dealt with were all under $1K
for something like $3K you should have proof you can show for like that type of revenue was or can be made on that particular site.

thruma
09-21-2004, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by Ramster
Usually you have to change all the codes.

I seriously doubt you'd get his account as he might be promoting outside of that site. Although I know one guy who did sell like that because his TGP domain had 100 galleries on it too.

If one were to buy a very high traffic tgp it would be kind of neat to see your traffic stats jump suddenly on all your sponsors and then hopfully the sales to follow that traffic.