PDA

View Full Version : Zip Zap Street Rally : very addictive!!

Tafkap
11-26-2002, 01:39 PM
http://www.shockwave.com/bin/content/shockwave.jsp?id=zipzaps

Man, luv it!!

Sory Chris, u may waste more time i think... lol

:bonk:

Mister X
11-26-2002, 04:45 PM
Well there's another hour gone that I can't get back. hehe. Addictive little sucker!

Juge
12-03-2002, 10:34 AM
I tried this the other day on a friend's machine that was slow, it only got about 3 fps. Let's see what it does on my beast...

Juge
12-03-2002, 10:40 AM
Um, I just chose to go against a HARD opponent and the track was straight... um, I don't think my skill has anything to do with losing when my opponent's car is twice as fast as mine, even when I hit the arrows...

obviosuly i had to power up the car first, or choose easy, but i figured the difficulty level had something to do with skill, not just a flat out race on a straight track... i think it's kinda dumb for the person who plays it for the first time...

Tafkap
12-03-2002, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by Juge
Um, I just chose to go against a HARD opponent and the track was straight... um, I don't think my skill has anything to do with losing when my opponent's car is twice as fast as mine, even when I hit the arrows...

Stop drinking when u're driving... lol

Juge
12-03-2002, 10:50 AM
I'm sorry, but this game is officially retarded. Even after I powered it up, and race against EASY, it's still on the straight course, and he's still faster than me... lame.

(btw, I only had 8 beers, so I am not officially drunk, yet :D )

Sophdream
12-03-2002, 12:02 PM
I was smiling when i saw this new game...but now, i`m not smiling anymore...I HATE this game LOLOL. ok ok i have to admit that i mostly hate it cuz i can`t win even 1 game BOO HOO! :badcomp:

Tafkap
12-03-2002, 12:07 PM
maybe because driving is a man thing....:eek: :eek: :eek:

Juge
12-03-2002, 12:30 PM
Don't worry, Sophdream, the game blows.

Anyone here try Need For Speed Hot Pursuit 2, yet? I think it's the best game of the series, and I've never been too fond of NFS games, to begin with.

Tafkap
12-03-2002, 12:33 PM
What about Colin Mac Rae Rally? it's a great one too...

Mister X
12-03-2002, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by Juge
Don't worry, Sophdream, the game blows.

Anyone here try Need For Speed Hot Pursuit 2, yet? I think it's the best game of the series, and I've never been too fond of NFS games, to begin with. I have that one but I haven't had time to install it yet. The flash really is a bit stupid. I wasted an hour going around the damn obstacle course time after time so I could upgrade the car and I STILL didn't come close to beating the easy guy. Much too irritating when you can't save your progress. It would probably be more fun in a standalone version.

Juge
12-03-2002, 02:30 PM
Damn, install it right NOW, and you won't be disappointed.

One note, though, the cops are fast. You gotta out smart them more than just out run them, which makes it fun once you realize it's not like the original NFS HPs.