PDA

View Full Version : Got some East european girls (hot ) . Need buyer

pinkst3r
09-20-2004, 02:14 PM
Hi
i got some realy good looking girls from East Europe and they are willing to do some photo sessions , but i need a content buyer. if anyone is interested mail me :
qazasd2004@yahoo.com

Paul Markham
09-20-2004, 03:49 PM
Send the girls over to us and we will shoot them and pay you a commission.

But post some pictures first.

Evil Chris
09-20-2004, 03:54 PM
I like it when a plan comes together.

How are things over your way Paul?

pinkst3r
09-20-2004, 03:54 PM
you don't understant....
We do the shooting , we have the girls and we make private and unique content for you only we only need a buyer we don't send girls this is the deal...
if you agree we can talk more about what you prefer.

Paul Markham
09-20-2004, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by pinkst3r
you don't understant....
We do the shooting , we have the girls and we make private and unique content for you only we only need a buyer we don't send girls this is the deal...
if you agree we can talk more about what you prefer. OK shoot me 5 masturbation, with vibrator and fingers.

If I like the girls and the sets you shot I will buy them for a price.

If you think we are all going to rush to send you money you are going to stay poor.

I like it when a plan comes together.

How are things over your way Paul? Things are really good, shooting as much as we can 3-4 days a week and can't keep up with demand for new girls.

Had two clients over last week who were shooting in our studio STUDIO (http://www.paulmarkham.com/hire-studio.php) and had a blast. They are shooting in Prague next week and then going to Portugal for a month to shoot Hungarian and Czech girls. Might go down there myself to check it out.

Neither of these guys had sites two years ago and now they are spending a lot of money to shoot for themselves and still buying from us. So don't believe when they say the adult Net is dead.

pinkst3r
09-20-2004, 04:47 PM
ok. but only 1 masturbation if you like we will talk more on icq. i already added you in my list here is my icq : 253331107

thruma
09-21-2004, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by Paul Markham
OK shoot me 5 masturbation, with vibrator and fingers.

If I like the girls and the sets you shot I will buy them for a price.

If you think we are all going to rush to send you money you are going to stay poor.

Things are really good, shooting as much as we can 3-4 days a week and can't keep up with demand for new girls.

Had two clients over last week who were shooting in our studio STUDIO (http://www.paulmarkham.com/hire-studio.php) and had a blast. They are shooting in Prague next week and then going to Portugal for a month to shoot Hungarian and Czech girls. Might go down there myself to check it out.

Neither of these guys had sites two years ago and now they are spending a lot of money to shoot for themselves and still buying from us. So don't believe when they say the adult Net is dead.

Thats a nice studio you've got there Paul:xthumbs:

Paul Markham
09-21-2004, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by thruma
Thats a nice studio you've got there Paul:xthumbs: Thanks.