PDA

View Full Version : FlyntDigital's Newest Addition

Ysplease
09-20-2004, 06:12 PM
Agoura Hills, CA. – Sept. 20, 2004 – FlyntDigital.com is pleased to announce its newest addition, online affiliate manager Mike Cardone aka ESnEM. Mike has been working with both mainstream and adult internet traffic since 2000, specializing mainly in search engine optimization and marketing.

“Due to his talent and experience, Mike has had a proven track record of success as an affiliate with FlyntDigital.com. I am confident that our affiliates will enjoy working with him. His insight gives him a full understanding of an affiliate’s needs which will ultimately only increase our affiliates’ bottom line,” said Laurel Hertz, FlyntDigital Internet Marketing Director.

"I'm excited to be working with FlyntDigital. They are extremely professional and the Hustler family of sites and brands are second to none. I've been working with my own traffic for some time and it seemed a natural progression to work with one of the biggest and best names in adult. With $40 payouts and a growing library of exclusive titles, you can't go wrong sending your traffic to FlyntDigital,” Cardone said.

Mike Cardone can be reached via email at Esnem@FlyntDigital.com.

About FlyntDigital:
FlyntDigital is the interactive arm of Larry Flynt Publications, Inc. (LFP). FlyntDigital is responsible for creating, building and maintaining websites, as well as all other interactive marketing for LFP’s adult properties, including Hustler.com, BarelyLegal.com, VCAXXX.com and many more. FlyntDigital also manages one of the world’s largest affiliate programs (located at www.flyntdigital.com) for adult webmasters to monetize their traffic. Through HustlerContent.com, FlyntDigital also leases LFP’s exclusive XXX erotica to adult webmasters around the world.

For more info on our programs, please contact Laurel Hertz at 888.330.3660 or Laurel@FlyntDigital.com.