PDA

View Full Version : Who exactly did I piss off?

Torn Rose
09-23-2004, 10:56 AM
http://www.katvixen.com/jeanne.gif

We just moved from Indiana to Melbourne Florida June 30. We choose Melbourne since we have a few close friends here, it's a nice looking area, and they have not had any real hurricane's in 40 years.

This will be the second one in 3 weeks if it stays on course.

People we know are still without power from Frances and as I mentioned yesterday, Ivan took out the pan handle.

This is really depressing sometimes, we have looked forward to moving here for so long and we finally do it and it looks like the forces of nature are against us.

Anyone in Canada have a sofa I can sleep on for a few months?

Funbrunette
09-23-2004, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by Torn Rose
http://www.katvixen.com/jeanne.gif

We just moved from Indiana to Melbourne Florida June 30. We choose Melbourne since we have a few close friends here, it's a nice looking area, and they have not had any real hurricane's in 40 years.

This will be the second one in 3 weeks if it stays on course.

People we know are still without power from Frances and as I mentioned yesterday, Ivan took out the pan handle.

This is really depressing sometimes, we have looked forward to moving here for so long and we finally do it and it looks like the forces of nature are against us.

Anyone in Canada have a sofa I can sleep on for a few months?

Cum on over hun! :D

"Momma nature" is fighting back! ::-|

WTS_andy
09-23-2004, 11:21 AM
my step brother just moved to florida this year.. hes down near the ft myers area.. prolly wondering the same thing

XXXPhoto
09-23-2004, 11:26 AM
Torn... quit yer bitchin... I'm going to be dodgin tornadoes next few months.

Panky
09-23-2004, 03:04 PM
I wish you all the best Torn. The storms are only temporary. You said it yourself that they haven't had any real hurricanes in 40 years. You may get them all this season and go the next 39 years with just little storms here and there. If you really need a break, rent is pretty cheap in Montreal. There's plenty of us XNationer's here in Montreal. :D

Vendzilla
09-23-2004, 09:58 PM
I'm glad I live where I do, just gets hot during the summer and cold during the winter, I can live with that after living in LA during Riots, FLoods, Earthquakes and the such.........

nanda
09-24-2004, 07:24 PM
My aunt lived in Indiana, just moved to Tennessee, and I have cousins in Melbourne! I hope you adjust soon!;)