PDA

View Full Version : Outsourcing experiences?

sexpress
09-26-2004, 11:08 AM
We're looking for a person to create traffic for us, most likely creating AVS sites, galleries, submitting them and the sort. General webmastering stuff.

I don't want to hear from the companies themselves. I want to know from people who have bought services from them, and are happy.

FeTiShLaDy
09-28-2004, 09:47 AM
i guess no one had experiences with outsourcing companies. anyway, just try xxxoutsourcing and adultoutsourcing or others.

Evil Chris
09-28-2004, 09:55 AM
Based on what I think you're looking for, I would hire someone with a bit of experience to do this for you in a full time role.

BlueQuartz
09-29-2004, 09:02 PM
ive tried adult outsourcing - they were preeety helpful and the guy i got knew his stuff

cheeks
09-30-2004, 02:40 PM
Before looking to outsource your work, you might wanna consider training someone you know and trust -- like a friend or something..

Give them abit more than what you would pay the outsourcing company...Those extra dollars will pay off in the longrun I think. You know to who your giving your parnter accounts, your vids will come out the way you want cause you trained him and if you have a problem you can fix it fast.

If you dont know anybody that can do the webmaster work you want, then you should resort to outsourcing companies..

chilihost
10-01-2004, 07:54 PM
you can always check to see if your local gov't has a hire-a-trainee or hire-a-student type of program, they usually help subsidize the cost involved in hiring your first employees and if you tell them you are a web development company I am sure they will have loads of potential employees.

cheers,
Luke