YankMyCrank
BlackBrosWhiteHos
RectalRooter
TrannyHunt
MilkMyCock
BorderBangers
MommyLovesCock

There is a $25/30 PPS option as well as a 50% partnership plan

Free content? yes pics AND clips (a lot of it too)
Hosted galleries? yes text file DL is available and galleries are top notch
Free hosting? yes
Email ads are available for some sites as well as 404 ads
Webmaster support-- 7 ICQ contacts, an 866 number, and an online form. There is no question here--these people WILL respond.
There is a webmaster board available from the webmasters area at http://anotheradultboard.com/board/ .

This is not the same TripleXCash that I joined long ago. They have morphed through some serious changes (for the better) and managed to modernize their look and feel with very few bumps for the webmasters. Their sites are search engine friendly so text links won't give you a hassle. (Are there many of us vets around who DON'T remember the Private Lolita days?)

Front pages are crisp, apparently designed with the surfer in mind, and the 2257 link is prominate. Of special note is the front page for Little April. It's done very well. Hell, I almost joined. It's a teen niche site that will convert. While we are at it--the front page for EuroFuckTrip actually features models that LOOK european. The weakest front page is BlackBrosWhiteHos and it's above average.

On the down side. The webmaster area front page is 'busy' and if you are on dialup then go get a cup of coffee after you click the link. The other downer is the What's New section. If you are already a member of the sponsership program then what is there is not new. These are little points, I know, but they point to the only reason I hesitate when reccommending a newbie to TripleX. A lot of what is here is fantastic, way above average, and, to a degree, above the head of most newbies. What's missing is a little 'how to' info. The typical newbie webmaster will not know how to best use a 404 shot and will not ask.

Suggestions: Excellent niche sponser with a good rep and they have been around awhile. For newbies I reccommend it but only if you contact the support staff whenever you have a question. The support staff realizes that when you make money they make money so don't let the 'professional look' of the site and/or unfamiliar terms scare you. Newbies should probably avoid CollegeFuckFest--it is highly promoted. Instead, work the interracial or hardcore niches with the remaining sites.

For the pros: if you haven't promoted TripleX before you will find a pleasant suprise. Professional site, professional promotion, professional support. That's rare these days.

:whip:

monaro
10-01-2004, 05:16 PM
Welcome. Nice review.

Evil Chris
10-01-2004, 06:18 PM
Hi garcia and welcome to Triplexcash.

As I said to you earlier today, thank you very much for the review!
:happy:

pf69.com
10-01-2004, 06:31 PM
welcome aboard dude! nice to have you with us!

BTW: nice review!

Panky
10-01-2004, 07:40 PM
Welcum to XNations! :D

nanda
10-02-2004, 04:46 PM
Hello:D

thruma
10-03-2004, 11:39 PM
Hey Garcia

Nice review. If you deal with Evil-Chris as your contact there you'll soon discover he's top-notch. As well as on this board.

adamneve
10-04-2004, 09:17 AM
welcome to the nation

gnat69
10-04-2004, 02:34 PM
I also use Triple X but have found that that "Little April" I don't use. To me she looks way too young and I don't like that, but I use everything else...