PDA

View Full Version : Which celebrity would you like to...

Mister X
11-27-2002, 01:24 PM
Slap upside the head and tell them to get over themslves?

My first pick would be Russell Crowe. Man what a jerk! He gets successful and all of a sudden he thinks he's Mike Tyson and Laurence Olivier rolled into one. Here's to you Russell:
:bum:

Funbrunette
11-27-2002, 03:28 PM
Probably Robert Downey Jr. He's been in and out of rehab and jail...He's such a great actor! I wish he could get his shit together!

sherie
11-27-2002, 05:54 PM
I'd have to agree with both Russle Crow and Tyson, I would also love to smack the taste right outta Whitney Huston's mouth too!!

Then after that I would love to give Micheal Jackson a taste of the back of me hand!!:xthumbs:

StuartD
11-27-2002, 07:54 PM
At one time, I would have said Richard Dean Anderson... you know, MacGyver and Stargate star?

Rumour was that he was a major snob, never signed an autograph for anyone, ever.... yadda yadda.

But then he came out here to shoot a movie, in my neighborhood and I asked him, and it just so happened that I have the same name as his father... so, for that reason he signed an autograph.

I was shocked. I didn't think I should even bother really. But I did... go figure.

Anyway, rumour also has it that he's been settling into the Canadian atmosphere up here in Vancouver while shooting Stargate and has been mellowing and coming around.

Good on him I say :D

Mister X
11-27-2002, 09:41 PM
Yeah Michael Jackson would have to be on any list you made. But I think he's a lost cause! :nuts:

Mister X
11-27-2002, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by StuartD
At one time, I would have said Richard Dean Anderson... you know, MacGyver and Stargate star?

Rumour was that he was a major snob, never signed an autograph for anyone, ever.... yadda yadda.

But then he came out here to shoot a movie, in my neighborhood and I asked him, and it just so happened that I have the same name as his father... so, for that reason he signed an autograph.

I was shocked. I didn't think I should even bother really. But I did... go figure.

Anyway, rumour also has it that he's been settling into the Canadian atmosphere up here in Vancouver while shooting Stargate and has been mellowing and coming around.

Good on him I say :D
Wasn't McGyver shot in Vancouver too for most of the series? He should have damn near enough time in country now to be a Citizen, lol.

Jenny
11-28-2002, 07:28 AM
Originally posted by Mister X
Yeah Michael Jackson would have to be on any list you made. But I think he's a lost cause! :nuts:

yes, his name came first on my mind. :nuts:

Darin
11-28-2002, 12:09 PM
Rosie!

That fucking dike bitch needs a good fucking. (no offense to any dikes reading this).

:badcomp:

Mister X
11-28-2002, 12:20 PM
WOW. Just throw political correctness to the winds why don't ya? ::-|

I would have to say that it's probably true though, lol. She was definitely a lot less irritating when she was in the closet.

Funbrunette
11-28-2002, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by Darin
Rosie!

That fucking dike bitch needs a good fucking. (no offense to any dikes reading this).

None taken...:laughout:

Vid Vicious
11-28-2002, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by Darin
Rosie!

I'm with you brutha ...

But I'd have to add .. Kasey from the howard stern show .. I hate that know nothing fuck ..
and that dimb fuck whats his name .. you know who I'm talking about , can't act for shit .. Him , Can't stand him

Ronaldo
11-29-2002, 11:19 AM
Samuel L. Jackson,

Awesome actor but I saw him on a segment of The Tonight Show.

They had that fat gay kid, talking to the celebrities at one of the numerous award shows. Everyone is typically cordial until SLJ comes up. This kid is fawning all over him and touches him arm and SLJ say something like "Well, if you take your hand off of me..."

Totally pissed me off. Get over yourself.

Ronaldo
11-29-2002, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by Ronaldo
that fat gay kid

Not that there's anything wrong with that. :cool:

Evil Chris
11-29-2002, 11:54 AM
Axel Rose pissed me off when he stalked off stage 15 minutes into their set in Montreal in 1992 because he didn't like the sound from the stage and was pissed off.
Then Metallica came on like champs and were also cut short because some pyro badly burned James Hetfield...

A violent riot ensued, and instead of taking the stage to save the day, Axel was backstage chatting and smoking like it was no big deal for him.
What a moron.

sherie
11-29-2002, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by Evil Chris
Axel Rose pissed me off when he stalked off stage 15 minutes into their set in Montreal in 1992 because he didn't like the sound from the stage and was pissed off.
Then Metallica came on like champs and were also cut short because some pyro badly burned James Hetfield...

A violent riot ensued, and instead of taking the stage to save the day, Axel was backstage chatting and smoking like it was no big deal for him.
What a moron. Would you like me to give him a little cuff for ya tonight? I am going to the show so I am sure that I can accommodate that for ya!:D

Evil Chris
11-29-2002, 04:37 PM
Sherie, at the risk of wasting a perfectly good can of Molson Canadian, would you mind throwing a full, unopened can right at his forehead?

Maybe you can scribble.. "Montreal, 1992" on it so he understands the reason when he wakes up. :D

sherie
11-29-2002, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by Evil Chris
Sherie, at the risk of wasting a perfectly good can of Molson Canadian, would you mind throwing a full, unopened can right at his forehead?

Maybe you can scribble.. "Montreal, 1992" on it so he understands the reason when he wakes up. :D Dayum Chris, I had a mouth full of food that almost ended up all over me and the screen!

Unfortunately they do not sever alcohol at these events....quite frankly I for one would not want to be around a bunch of raging G n R fans when things make a turn for the worst LMAO

Although, I have a friend that is doing security for backstage, perhaps I can piece him off to give him a wollop for ya, I think that he got the gig so that he can slap him! LOL

Mister X
11-29-2002, 04:50 PM
Shit. I laughed so hard I damn near pissed myself. :xhappy:

Mister X
11-30-2002, 12:38 PM
Well I've thought of a new one. Any actor that uses the word "craft" when talking about making a movie. Gimme a friggin' break! How many actors are there that don't just do the same character in every movie they do? Not too damn many. And the ones that actually can do different characters don't say craft. And even worse are the ones that say shit like "I just do movies so that I can afford to do theater. It's my first love." I'm sure that the millions of dollars they make in movies have nothing to do with it. Then they do one play every 2 or 3 years and get paid a bloody decent wage for that too.

Juge
12-02-2002, 02:32 PM
Tyra Banks. "modelling is so hard, you have to wake up so early, and you have to pose" Give me a break. After listening to her in just one interview I don't care for her at all.

sherie
12-02-2002, 02:38 PM
What about Niamo Campbell (sp) she's another I'd like to slam against the wall!! BITCH!! LOL

RMS
12-02-2002, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by Funbrunette
None taken...:laughout:

me neither.

Mister X
12-02-2002, 04:46 PM
My my. It seems that nobody has any sympathy for the tragic plight of the supermodel.:(

-=HUNGRYMAN=-
12-02-2002, 06:47 PM
I'd still do either/or both Naomi and Tyra in a New York heartbeat !!

so fuck y'all !! :mad:

LOL:cool: