PDA

View Full Version : Elton John quote... LOL

Evil Chris
10-05-2004, 11:26 AM
"Anyone who lip-synchs in public on stage when you pay 75 pounds ($134) to see them should be shot. Madonna (news - web sites), best f---ing live act? F--- off. Since when has lip-synching been live? That's me off her fucking Christmas card list but do I give a toss? No."

--ELTON JOHN blasting MADONNA while picking up a song-writing award in London.

- - - -

"Madonna does not lip-synch nor does she spend her time trashing other artists ... Elton John remains on her Christmas card list whether he is nice ... or naughty."

--A MADONNA spokeswoman.

:bonk:

WTS_andy
10-05-2004, 11:29 AM
BAHAHHAAHAH thats freaking funny

Evil Chris
10-05-2004, 11:41 AM
Elton must have been having a bad day? LOL

Panky
10-05-2004, 11:51 AM
I absolutely love it! He speaks his mind. :D I always really liked both artists. Every interview or documentary I ever saw of Madonna, she handled herself well with the media. She knows how to play them and she is well spoken. Elton has always seemed human. Approachable in a way. He has issues like all the rest of us.

Torn Rose
10-05-2004, 11:57 AM
How can Madonna say she doesn’t lip synch? Hell way back in the 80's on whatever awards show she was singing "Like a virgin" in the weeding dress dancing all around and never being out of breath or that other show she did that huge routine singing “vogue”.

I like some of her stuff, but she’s nutty to say she doesn’t lip synch.

garcia
10-05-2004, 02:27 PM
There's just nothing like a good cat fight.

thruma
10-05-2004, 03:25 PM
I like Elton John and Madonna.

I guess he was having a bad day just like we all do. lol

Sarah_MaxCash
10-06-2004, 08:13 AM
he has been going mental in public a lot recently but I have to say I was cheering him on for this one. I hate non-live show. A friend of mine went to see Madonna a few years ago and she certainly thought the show was recorded because it was her big beef.