PDA

View Full Version : Heidi Fleiss is on the air NOW

Evil Chris
10-06-2004, 03:28 PM
over at www.ynotradio.com

Check it out, and if you go in the chat, tell them xnations sent you. :D

Evil Chris
10-06-2004, 05:30 PM
show's over now, but it was interesting!

thruma
10-06-2004, 09:26 PM
yeah it was.

She's a pretty cool lady huh.

Funbrunette
10-07-2004, 08:24 AM
Originally posted by thruma
yeah it was.

She's a pretty cool lady huh.

I don't know about cool, but she is a VERY good business women....Too bad she got too greedy! :rolleyes:

I saw her biography on A&E and I'm still shocked that people would pay 50 thousand $$$ to sleep with her! Geez, am I in the wrong biz or what....lol :bonk:

Panky
10-07-2004, 09:10 AM
I saw her biography as well and a few interviews. She is a good business woman. Greed and arrogance lead to her troubles, but she knew how to play the game and played it well. She won't make the same mistakes twice. She is intelligent and determined. I like her. :D

Evil Chris
10-07-2004, 09:30 AM
Well, she does have a few new projects in the works. One of which is opening her own brothel outside of Vegas in Nevada (where it is legal), another being some kind of online presence.

I'll be following to see what becomes of it all.

monaro
10-07-2004, 09:35 AM
I'm sorry now that I had missed that Ynotradio show. It was on early this morning at 5am here in OZ.

I just did a few searches for her name so I could grain a better knowedge on who she is. I did however find some reference that
that name is known as the hollywood madam. Would she be the same lady?

thruma
10-07-2004, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by Funbrunette
I don't know about cool, but she is a VERY good business women....Too bad she got too greedy! :rolleyes:

I saw her biography on A&E and I'm still shocked that people would pay 50 thousand $$$ to sleep with her! Geez, am I in the wrong biz or what....lol :bonk:

I had never seen anything about her except what was on the news years ago when she had her first trouble.

So to hear her talking she sounded really different then what I had expected.
A cool lady. :)

Panky
10-07-2004, 09:42 AM
It's the same person. She was a Hollywood madame. Very wealthy. One of the main things about her trial was a lot of celebrities and powerful businessmen were worried about whether or not she would give up their identities and share pillow talk to cut some deals. She kept her mouth shut and did her time.

thruma
10-07-2004, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by monaro
I'm sorry now that I had missed that Ynotradio show. It was on early this morning at 5am here in OZ.

I just did a few searches for her name so I could grain a better knowedge on who she is. I did however find some reference that
that name is known as the hollywood madam. Would she be the same lady?

Yeah shes the famous Hollywood Madam.

thruma
10-07-2004, 10:14 AM
lol panky.

We were seconds apart in our responses.

Yours was so much more detailed though.
See shes a cool lady.
I can just imagine the favors she got from so many people afterwards for not giving any of them up.

LAJ
10-07-2004, 04:54 PM
Thanks for the thread over here on this folks!!

We also have a recap printed up in YNOT News on the interview...

Careful.... there are a few spoilers here ;-)

http://ynotnews.ynotmasters.com/issues/100704/page1.html

If you missed the broadcast, head on over to http://www.ynotradio.com Friday at 9pm ET / 6pm PT ...

I'd have to say that Heidi Fleiss is one of the coolest interviews we have had in awhile... she rocks AND she'll be in Vegas in January...

BTW... I'll also add that Heidi is looking for some help with her website at http://www.heidifleiss.com ... updates, a bit of revamping, etc. Hit me up at jay at ynot dot com if interested...

Evil Chris
10-08-2004, 11:11 AM
Thanks for the update and for dropping in on us Jay. :)