PDA

View Full Version : partner accounts

lucas131
10-07-2004, 06:52 AM
Where can i register partner account in TGP for free?
What i must do to have partner account and where can i create this account?
Plz help

monaro
10-07-2004, 07:36 AM
G'day Lucas
To start helping I guess you might be able to find something that your
after by using the search tool at the top of this screen.

To perform your required search on XNations you can
use that search tool to eg, partner accounts
I just used that tool and have found that there are some links
to the trades and galleries section of XNations where you can read
some members posts on partner accounts and that could point yourself
in the right direction.

Also there are a few members here who have urls setup already showing wms a full list of places to apply for a partner account.

I hope the above helps yourself in some way.

Have a great day!

lucas131
10-07-2004, 07:52 AM
I search sme best partner account who convert the most traffic

Panky
10-07-2004, 08:18 AM
Originally posted by lucas131
I search sme best partner account who convert the most traffic

Converting the traffic depends on a number of variables.
sponsor
quality of content
gallery design
niche
how fresh the content is
descriptions
preview thumbs

Just because a site is capable of throwing tons of traffic your way, doesn't necessarily mean you will make the sales from that site.

To get the partner accounts requires;
3-5 sample galleries
galleries already listed on sites
paid hosting
going to each site and filling in partner applications or emailing the requested information
finding boards and posts where partner accounts are offered
submitting daily from anywhere between 2 weeks to a few months to prove yourself as a serious gallery submitter
references of other partner accounts obtained

Some sites are very easy to get accounts on. Other sites are very selective to whom they issue an account to. There's sites that ask for a lot of information, while others just want to see examples and a requested username/password. Some sites request a fee for their accounts.

As monaro suggested, search XNations. There's information here about galleries and TGPs. There's also probably a few posts on sites offering accounts.

thruma
10-07-2004, 09:54 AM
In many ways it just takes time.
You will need time to hone your gallery building skills before some TGPs will think your galleries are good enough for partner accounts.

Generally speaking I think TGP owners like to see that you've been around for a while and are serious about posting and have a good reputation of some sort.

Some TGPs won't take new accounts at all because they have enough trusted submitters to last them for years.

It's nothing to be discouraged about though.
I've been accepted sometimes 6 months after applying to some TGPs. Mind you that was because of their backlog not because of my galleries ;)

chilihost
10-07-2004, 06:29 PM
good advice so far, and I agree its easiest to get partner accounts after you have been submitting and getting approved for a few months. This also gives you time to assess the quality of their traffic to see if it is worth a partner account.

cheers,
Luke