PDA

View Full Version : What happened to "24"?

Evil Chris
10-07-2004, 09:54 AM
Has this show been cancelled?
Granted, last season wasn't as good as the season before, but I still think they should continue making it!

Or maybe the new season will start in January?
Anyone know?

splatshed
10-07-2004, 12:57 PM
Great question Chris! I love that show. Havent missed one on 2 seasons. Let me knwo if you hear anything about it.

Short Irish Guy
10-08-2004, 07:46 AM
I believe the next season will start right after the Super Bowl. Something will happen with an explosion on a commuter train (subway perhaps?) and Jack Bauer will be called in to help.

TheLegacy
10-08-2004, 10:33 AM
hate to think is time was up

now Star Trek Enterprise is just starting woohoo!!

LOL -

Evil Chris
10-08-2004, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by Short Irish Guy
I believe the next season will start right after the Super Bowl. Something will happen with an explosion on a commuter train (subway perhaps?) and Jack Bauer will be called in to help. Sounds like something that happend in Spain earlier this year.

Yes, I thought that maybe 24 would start in or around the end of January 2005 for it's next season. I hope so anyway.

Torn Rose
10-08-2004, 01:07 PM
Same with “West Wing”.... just waiting for it to start...

I loved this past season of Enterprise, but that ending of being in the past during WWII and aliens really took the wind out of the sails, I hope they can come back from that.

Panky
10-08-2004, 02:53 PM
"24" was one of the best shows on TV. It was one of the few shows I actually took time out to watch on a regular basis.

Short Irish Guy
10-08-2004, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by Evil Chris
Sounds like something that happend in Spain earlier this year.

I believe that's what they're basing the beginning of the plot around...

Torn Rose
10-09-2004, 12:20 AM
just watched "Enterprise"

PLEASE tell me this story line is only a 2 part show.... I do not think I can hang all season with this idea.....

holy cow what were they thinking.....

Short Irish Guy
10-09-2004, 08:38 AM
Originally posted by Torn Rose
just watched "Enterprise"

PLEASE tell me this story line is only a 2 part show.... I do not think I can hang all season with this idea.....

holy cow what were they thinking.....

I missed it. What happened? :cool:

monaro
10-09-2004, 09:47 AM
Isn't totally cool, it made me search for the main website

fox.com/24/ nice=) I feel happy now!

Torn Rose
10-09-2004, 10:04 AM
In a nut shell they are in a full blown "Time War", Aliens from the future help the Nazis take over the east coast of the US and they have super weapons.....

It’s so sad it is embarrassing.....

Brent Spinner will be on in 2 weeks, he will be playing Col. Green., so maybe there is hope.

thruma
10-09-2004, 11:43 AM
I didn't see the show so I can't comment on it specifically but I usually really enjoy the shows that deal with time travel etc.

Rememeber the one when Picard and crew went back in time to the 60's.

And the stoned hippies saw them transport off the earth. lol
That was funny.