PDA

View Full Version : am just curious..

biznatch
10-07-2004, 11:13 PM
Were releasing a new site and may consider selling it, comes with..

1. site
2. affiliate program
3. software (2 functions, scans pc and lets you know of adware/spyware on your comp, 2nd function removes such junk)

site is www.ad-eraser.com and you can view the affiliate program at http://18and1day.com/ad-eraser/affiliate_overview.php

the software isnt complete yet, my developer is still tweaking it and whatnot, also the backend for the aff program is not complete, but what i have shown you gives you a general idea of things to come.

What I am wondering is if anyone would be interested in purchasing the whole thing when its complete. I have spent a lot of money on the construction of all of this but if someone is interested in it and for the right price i may sell it, I have our second child due to be born within the next month or so and am not as fully prepared for it as i should be and need the extra cash to be where i need to be.

Like i said its not complete and not for sale as of yet but am considering offers and will keep potential buyers in the loop as to when any new updates are ready and would not expect any money til the project is fully completed and to your standards. If you are a potential buyer i will work with you on whatever changes you would want as for design and functionality, Im very flexible as my situation does not allow me to be any other way.

Any offers please forward them to my email addy performance-seo@telus.net

Thank you