PDA

View Full Version : TGP feedback

Zorgman
11-28-2002, 10:28 AM
I have just launched a tgp that I have been working on for 2 weeks now. And would like some feedback from a webmasters point of view.

Site: => www.asian-thumb.org

Darin
11-28-2002, 12:11 PM
All you need is a traffic trade with me, and it will be complete.. :)

Mister X
11-28-2002, 12:24 PM
Not really my kind of colours but it's pretty readable. The layout is ok. The big booboo that I see is that the banner on top of the page says "asain thumbs" instead of "asian".

Zorgman
11-28-2002, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by Mister X
Not really my kind of colours but it's pretty readable. The layout is ok. The big booboo that I see is that the banner on top of the page says "asain thumbs" instead of "asian".
Doh! didn't even see that. I will change that today, thanks Mister X. :)

Mister X
11-28-2002, 06:40 PM
Hehe. Done that many times myself. Get a project all done up nice and then I notice days or even weeks later that there's a big ass typo or something. When i first opened the tgp I forgot to link the submit page for about a week. :bonk:

Zorgman
11-28-2002, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by Mister X
When i first opened the tgp I forgot to link the submit page for about a week. :bonk:
Gez, thats bad! I hope you had some galleries to get you going.

Mister X
11-28-2002, 10:29 PM
Welllll.... there's always a tgp somewhere with lots of galleries. ;)

Zorgman
12-02-2002, 06:12 AM
Originally posted by Darin
All you need is a traffic trade with me, and it will be complete.. :)
It now has a trading script, you can signup. :D

mailman
12-02-2002, 07:57 AM
Nice.. ;-)

I like the colours.... they go well with the niche of your tgp.

Good job.....

Juge
12-02-2002, 01:45 PM
I think it looks good. I am not too fond of the colors, but that's personally taste. ICQ or email me re: a trdae, and I'd be happy to start one up.

sherie
12-02-2002, 01:48 PM
Zorg baby, where have you been?

Miss ya!! XO

LoGiCs_oF_NaThOkA
12-02-2002, 08:19 PM
A good way to take care of these typos is that when you're making the banner in your graphics package, keep a raw copy of each button/logo in their original format. More often than not you will only need to change a single layer, rather than doing everything all over again.

Zorgman
12-02-2002, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by sherie
Zorg baby, where have you been?

Miss ya!! XO
Been digging deep to finish my new TGP script "Boxx TGP". It's looking HOT atm. :)

I haven't seen you on ICQ lately.. What's up?

Mister X
12-03-2002, 01:19 AM
Originally posted by LoGiCs_oF_NaThOkA
A good way to take care of these typos is that when you're making the banner in your graphics package, keep a raw copy of each button/logo in their original format. More often than not you will only need to change a single layer, rather than doing everything all over again. PSD or UFO files have saved my ass more than once. Good suggestion. :xthumbs:

Juge
12-03-2002, 02:45 PM
Yup, I always save an original... it saves a LOT of time.