PDA

View Full Version : Important News From FlyntDigital - Increase Your Conversion Ratios!

llaurell
10-14-2004, 08:24 PM
We at FlyntDigital are pleased to announce that our Webmasters conversion ratios are improving dramatically! We have just added brand new Hustler and Barely Legal tours, a new feature for surfers to download the entire Hustler DVD collection, and we are now offering three sites for the price of one!

Brand New Tours

We now have smokin' new tours for Hustler.com and BarelyLegal.com. Webmasters, you do NOT have to change your links for the new tours. We realize how valuable your time is so we've set them up as the default tours. Now is the time to notice the change in our tour pages and see a dramatic improvement with conversions.

Get 3 Sites for the Price of 1

On the heels of the two new tours we have also bundled two popular brands with Hustler.com for the same price. Join Hustler.com and surfers will receive 2 FREE Bonus sites - Barely Legal and Hometown Girls. The same goes for surfers joining either BarelyLegal.com or HometownGirls.com. Most importantly, all new tours and join forms promote this add-on.

Hustler Members Can Download All Hustler Movies

Best of all, members can now individually select their favorite scenes and watch them at their leisure. Our sites now offer users the ability to download our ENTIRE movie library onto their hard drives. Subscribers can now watch these movies without even being online! We've already received numerous letters from SATISFIED customers like the following:

"With the new addition of the downloadable DVD quality movie I would have to give this site a "95%" rating. I can do so much more with the movies now that was not possible with streaming. All of the features of my WMP run great while viewing a downloaded movie such as FF, RW and P (The list goes on). Keep up the good work guys and gals at Hustler."

New Promo Tools Available

Webmasters, don't forget to update your links page, free sites and consoles with our new promo tools. It's going to be a surfer's wet dream when they discover they can download every Hustler movie and can get 3 Hustler sites for the price of 1. With knockout banners that say, "Every Single Hustler DVD is Now Downloadable", "Create and Save your own Hustler Library" and "Get 3 Sites For the Price of 1! Hustler, Barely Legal and Hometown Girls", you can't help but keep your pockets stuffed.

After 30 years of success, Hustler realizes the key is to give customers and affiliates what they want. Fittingly, we'd like to thank each of you for your loyalty and belief in our products through purchases, sending traffic and feedback. Without these contributions, Hustler wouldn't be where it is today.

If you have any questions or comments about our new changes please feel free to contact either myself or Mike Cardone aka ESNEM at: Laurel@Hustler.com or Esnem@Hustler.com.