PDA

View Full Version : The Grudge!

Funbrunette
10-27-2004, 06:46 PM
Ok, it scared Chris and I a few times, I'd give it a 8/10 on the scare factor and 2.5/on story line and plot :geez:

Find out for yourself....If you liked the Ring, you may enjoy this, oh and remind me to NEVER move to Japan, DAMN it's busy there....lol But beautiful! http://smilies.jeeptalk.org/otn/happy/smileJap.gif

Evil Chris
10-27-2004, 07:14 PM
Go see it on cheap night! It was pretty scary, but yeah like FB said, the story was pretty much non existant.

Mister X
10-27-2004, 11:40 PM
If you get a chance watch the Japanes original: Ju-on. That one totally creeped me out! Very low budget but well done.

That said I'm a big Sam Raimi fan so I will probably see his version one of these days.

sweet7
10-27-2004, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by Mister X
If you get a chance watch the Japanes original: Ju-on. That one totally creeped me out! Very low budget but well done.

That said I'm a big Sam Raimi fan so I will probably see his version one of these days.

I heard about this, it's supposed to be very scary. I wanted to see The Grudge but now I'll wait for cheapie night. When's the Excorcist prequel coming out?

Funbrunette
10-27-2004, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by Mister X

Well, if it's anything like "The Ring" the Japanese version was MUCH better! I even bought the book "Ringu" (it was only transalted in French up to now and it was scary reading!) :scram: It made "The Shinning"(Stephen King) seem like a childrens book! :book:

FeTiShLaDy
10-28-2004, 08:33 AM
i read some feedback about the Grudge too and it wasn't very good so i guess i'll just buy a DVD and watch it at home...

bubblyblond
10-28-2004, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by Evil Chris
Go see it on cheap night! It was pretty scary, but yeah like FB said, the story was pretty much non existant.

Thanks for the tip... I'll wait until it comes out on DVD.;)