PDA

View Full Version : Which design do you like better?

Mister X
11-29-2002, 04:40 PM
Well I stayed up most of the night redesigning my TGP. Check it out and let me know which you think is beter. Any criticism or comments on the new design are welcome too.
New Design (http://montrealxtreme.com/TGP/tgp.shtml)
Old Design (http://montrealxtreme.com/TGP/tgpold.shtml)
By the way I switched over to Darin's system for the new design. I have to say it kicks ass in a BIG way!:xthumbs:

StuartD
11-29-2002, 05:06 PM
New all the way.... the old one has it's points, but it's too dark... moody... purple on black... blech.

I like the white and the all around better feeling I get from the new one. Good job :xthumbs:

Darin
11-29-2002, 05:36 PM
Cool!

Makes me wanna whip it right out and rub out a good one!! WHOOO!!!

P.S. That rubbing thing is Eastons thing, I just stole it from him. Thats what friends are for :D

StuartD
11-29-2002, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by Darin
Cool!

P.S. That rubbing thing is Eastons thing, I just stole it from him. Thats what friends are for :D

A real friend would rub it for him.. go do that :D

Mister X
11-29-2002, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by StuartD
New all the way.... the old one has it's points, but it's too dark... moody... purple on black... blech.

I like the white and the all around better feeling I get from the new one. Good job :xthumbs:
That's pretty much the way I was looking at it. The old design was just too depressing. Hehe. I finally listened to all the people that say light pages are better. Thanks for the comments. :D

Mister X
11-29-2002, 06:45 PM
Cool!

Well that's the effect I was going for, lol. But I could have done without the info on your love life, dude!

Darin
11-29-2002, 07:30 PM
What does love have to do with rubbing one out?

lol

Funbrunette
11-29-2002, 08:05 PM
I like the New one better! SWEET!

Darin, OUCH! OUCH! OUCH! with this whole wax kitty! ::-| Well, I guess if you're going to get waxed you might as well get paid for it at the same time...lol :D

Vid Vicious
11-29-2002, 08:13 PM
The new design beats it hands down ..

Panky
11-29-2002, 08:25 PM
Yep... stick with the new design.

Panky

Darin
11-29-2002, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by Funbrunette
I like the New one better! SWEET!

Darin, OUCH! OUCH! OUCH! with this whole wax kitty! ::-| Well, I guess if you're going to get waxed you might as well get paid for it at the same time...lol :D

We can take care of that itch you have Steph, next time you are here, maybe January?!?!

Steph gets waxed in Vegas! lol!

cool1
11-29-2002, 08:36 PM
New design looks good
easier on the eyes:D

Mister X
11-30-2002, 12:26 PM
We can take care of that itch you have Steph, next time you are here, maybe January?!?!

Steph gets waxed in Vegas! lol! Are we talking pay per view? ::-|

Mister X
11-30-2002, 12:28 PM
Well I guess it's unanimouse then. The new design is better. Thanks to all of you that took a look! Now I'll have to convert the rest of the pages and whip up a new logo. :D

LAJ
11-30-2002, 01:50 PM
New one is way better. Can never understand why anyone uses a black background and worse yet uses any color other than white or yellow on it if it is text heavy :confused:

Mister X
11-30-2002, 02:50 PM
Well I was going for a unique look the first time around, hehe. I guess the reasoning was that the more unique looking the higher the number of bookmarkers. Since then I've pretty much done a 180 on the whole bookmark thing. Bookmarks are great if you have a huge volume of traffic and you're selling adspots. But on a lower traffic operation you just want them to click a banner and piss off I think. So with the new design it may not be as unique, but it's nice and bright and hopefully it'll put them in the mood to click through to a sponsor.

Ludvig
12-01-2002, 06:56 PM
new

Mister X
12-01-2002, 07:25 PM
Hmmm. All the new votes are making me think I was an idiot for using the old design as long as I did. :blush:

Sophdream
12-02-2002, 12:26 AM
;) The old one was better ! Really. :bonk:

NAH! Just saying that for kidding. I really like the new one. The new colors are better looking too. You`re doing a good job!!!

Mister X
12-02-2002, 12:28 AM
Well gee whiz. Thanks kindly ma'am. :blush: