PDA

View Full Version : Evil Chris is the diet coke of evil

12clicks
09-04-2002, 08:45 AM
come on, he's not that evil. I'm not even sure he's quasi-evil. what has he ever done bad? nothing. Shit, I've at least torn up an affiliates check after reading a 5 page manifesto of how he only cheated me to buy food for his 6 kids.

what's Chris ever done? given his teacher an apple that wasn't completely ripe yet?

come on!

Crak_JMan
09-04-2002, 08:56 AM
LOL 12 clicks,

Evil is most probably the nicest of the webmasters out there. I think he got his Evil name when he was at WRP.

Maybe he did something Evil to an employee ;-))

Nah, reason he's called like that is to create contrevorsy.

Good marketing move Evil my brother ;-))

Now speaking of nicks, 12clicks why 12 clicks ???? Was that a click ratio you had before like you send 12 but it actually counts 1 LOL

Just joking bro and actually I spoke to Aga and I am on something in regards to UK mobiles ;-)

It me via emial frenchy@netpond.com

Evil Chris
09-04-2002, 10:33 AM
Originally I was thinking of choosing the nick "Handsome Chris"... :cool:

Magick
09-04-2002, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by Evil Chris
Originally I was thinking of choosing the nick "Handsome Chris"... :cool:

Where is the "rolling eyes" smiley when you need it????

Oh, there it is!!

:rolleyes:

BobbyR
09-04-2002, 11:03 AM
Did anyone go to the last Internext in Hollywood? Hanging out with Chris was like hanging with Elvis or a back street boy! All the women wanted articles of clothing, the men wanted to shake his hand.

Newbies were running up to him with notepads and pens in hand with hopes of just one little pearl of info that just might transform their lives. I even saw D-money hanging on to Chris as he was walking away, begging... “come on man...just two things!! How do you make your exits convert so well, and what kind of hair gel are you using!? Your hair is perfect!!”

So...I don’t' know if he's Evil...but great or should I go so far as to say...immortal, just might be the case.

Magick
09-04-2002, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by BobbyR
Did anyone go to the last Internext in Hollywood? Hanging out with Chris was like hanging with Elvis or a back street boy! All the women wanted articles of clothing, the men wanted to shake his hand.

Newbies were running up to him with notepads and pens in hand with hopes of just one little pearl of info that just might transform their lives. I even saw D-money hanging on to Chris as he was walking away, begging... “come on man...just two things!! How do you make your exits convert so well, and what kind of hair gel are you using!? Your hair is perfect!!”

So...I don’t' know if he's Evil...but great or should I go so far as to say...immortal, just might be the case.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAA!!!!!!!!

:D :) :D :) :D

Bruce
09-04-2002, 11:49 AM
only thing evil about chris is you won't share FB with me.

Ounique
09-04-2002, 02:51 PM
I always thought he was named after Evil Keneval (did I spell that right?). But then again, I am the King of Pop Culture (and the Queen of Nice, to hell with Rosie!!!).

12clicks, that is the best sig I have ever seen. Dr. Evil is the coolest character ever created. Didja see the new one? Premo!!!

"No the boy is quite astute, I really am trying to kill him." :p

12clicks
09-04-2002, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by Ounique
Didja see the new one? Premo!!!

does Gary like the cock?

of course I saw it. :D

Evil Chris
09-04-2002, 04:30 PM
Did you like Austin Powers 3?
I liked it, but I didn't like it as much as #2. It just looked to me like Myers is running out of ideas for Austin... ?

That Goldmember dude was useless!

Ounique
09-04-2002, 04:39 PM
I really dug it. The second one was cool, but I didn't think Heather Graham did such a good job. There really isn't too much you can do plotwise with Austin. I think if he went for a big plot then he'd run the risk of losing the spontinaity of the jokes. I think he's almost done with it, but it would be nice to see one more with Scotty Evil as a main character. Sorry, I just have a thing for Seth Green. :D

12clicks
09-04-2002, 04:58 PM
I like all 3 although I think the 3rd one is the least funny.
Goldmember's accent was very funny.
I used that accent at last january vegas' adult.com party.:D

Aly
09-04-2002, 05:53 PM
http://homepage.mac.com/guignol/images/evil.gif

:D

Evil Chris
09-04-2002, 08:09 PM
I am Dutch..... isn't that funny?