PDA

View Full Version : The Sims!!!!

Funbrunette
11-30-2002, 02:08 AM
OMG!!!!!!!!! DAMN YOU CHRIS!!!!!!!!! You got me addicted to it...it's now 2:00AM and I'm finally going to bed...lol I :love: that darn game!

Magnus3x
11-30-2002, 01:12 PM
I got over that addiction 3 years ago...whew! I wont touch the on-line version with a 1000 Ft. pole I wont go through that again..LOL:badcomp:

LAJ
11-30-2002, 01:43 PM
That shit is the best... hands down! By the time they rolled out with "Hot Date" I couldn't take it anymore and kinda burned myself out of it. Between The Sims, Sim City and the daily grind of work... my ass was seeing too much of my computer chair and I had to say "no more!"

BTW Funbrunette... did you create characters that totally mirror you and Chris? :)

Funbrunette
11-30-2002, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by LAJ
BTW Funbrunette... did you create characters that totally mirror you and Chris? :)

Yeah..lol We both play seperate games...OMG I've turned into a geek...It's Saturday night and Chris & I are happy to be home playing Sims! :rolleyes:

Evil Chris
11-30-2002, 08:15 PM
I don't think it's so pathetic, really... :D
We're been out shopping today, took one of the dogs to obedience class, had a nice dinner together, and now a bit of gaming...

The problem might be the next time we notice what time it is, and it'll be like 3am... LOL

Panky
11-30-2002, 09:37 PM
I've spent numerous hours a month playing Sims. I was soooo freakin' hooked. I'd even come home on my lunch break and play the game, I was so hooked! On my day off, it was a struggle just to get my wash and housework done before the game came calling.

Then it was an addiction to my Quakes, Wolfenstein, and various other blow everything up in site games.

:D

Panky

Juge
12-02-2002, 01:50 PM
The most addictive game I ever played was Civilization 1.

Evil Chris
12-02-2002, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by Juge
The most addictive game I ever played was Civilization 1. That was the game a friend of mine was playing and it got me playing SimCity... and I was hooked!

Steph and I downloaded a lot of new items for The Sims last night.
hehehe... she totally loves this game now! :D

Juge
12-03-2002, 10:18 AM
I had a copy of Civ3, which IMHO was way better than Civ2, and I was looking for it the other day, but I couldn't find it. That game rocked, as well. I wish I could find it, argh!!

erika
12-03-2002, 10:48 AM
I just love it, I just got 3 of the sims games, the unleashed is really cool,
I just cant seem to put it down once i get it running,