PDA

View Full Version : Guns N' Roses...this one's for you Chris!!

sherie
11-30-2002, 03:51 AM
ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS THIS.....

I RETRACT ANY STATEMENT THAT I MADE ABOUT ( MY DEARLY LOVED) AXL ROSE!!!

He sang he danced he ROCKED!!!!

This was a KICK ASS concert!!! Out of all the people there(sold out show btw)...Shann and I rocked the hardest!!!!!

It was a late show(by over an hour) as I am sure that he needed time to get his hair all figured out! But other than that it was a KICKASS show!!

I have relived my youth, and I am still inlove with AXL(I wasn't so sure about that whole MTV thing, voice wise)but he sang like a mofo and he did the Axl dance....all I can say or do is this....(rub one out hehe) LOL

But holy shit MULLET MADNESS, Shann decided that we whack each other everytime we seen a mullet, just like ya do for the buggies(punch buggy) We had to give up, cause we all would have been black and blue!! LMAO

Sorry Chris, I could not have done anything to him except maybe swallow(NOT) LMFAO!!!

PS he did mention the Montreal fiasco!

JFK
11-30-2002, 11:50 AM
Sounds Like you guys had a great time !

cool1
11-30-2002, 02:03 PM
Glad you had a great time.
Wish I could have been there.

dyonisus
11-30-2002, 03:30 PM
So was it AXL and the original band or AXL and the posers!!!

Was he not spotted a few years ago as a HAre Krishna???

sherie
11-30-2002, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by dyonisus
So was it AXL and the original band or AXL and the posers!!!

Was he not spotted a few years ago as a HAre Krishna??? LOL it was Axl and Dizzy the two original members of G N' R... Buckethead great guitarist and Robin Finck from NIN and the other guys! Didn't matter who was in the band they were awesome!!

No he is soooo not a Hare Krishna! LMAO

Ya JFK we had the best time! I am so glad that we went!! We were supposed to hook up with Hungryman after the show, but his love for Filmores is a sick obsession LMAO So we didn't hook up.

And Cool1 it was truly awesome, hopefully you'll get a chance to see them!!:cool:

Panky
11-30-2002, 06:12 PM
Damn... I miss out on all the fun! :cry:

Panky

cool1
11-30-2002, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by sherie

And Cool1 it was truly awesome, hopefully you'll get a chance to see them!!:cool:

YA it would be nice.
Haven't seen then since thier first Canadian tour when they backed up The Cult
I can't remember which but it was a long bit ago.

SykkBoy
11-30-2002, 07:43 PM
Yeah, I was supposed to jet up to Toronto and catch the show with cyberpunk, but freaking Thanksgiving weekend, the wife outvoted me :(

sherie
11-30-2002, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by cool1
YA it would be nice.
I can't remember which but it was a long bit ago. Shit that was like almost 20 years ago!! HOLY!!!!

Oh it was you SykkBoy that was supposed to go! Damn you missed an excellent show das fo sho!! Sure you going to hear all about it!!

Evil Chris
11-30-2002, 08:12 PM
Sherie! Nice review... hehehe...
So Axl is in form is he? Where was the show held? The ACC or SkyDome? I'm assuming the ACC....

sherie
11-30-2002, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by Evil Chris
Sherie! Nice review... hehehe...
So Axl is in form is he? Where was the show held? The ACC or SkyDome? I'm assuming the ACC.... Yup the ACC!! Great form, not sure if he had some oxygen thingy going on backstage but needless to say I was very very impressed. So much so we discussed going to London tonight to see them!! LMAO

Evil Chris
12-01-2002, 12:43 AM
London is my hometown! GNR are playing in *London*???
They must really be on a money tour... LOL
or extremely bored! :confused:

-=HUNGRYMAN=-
12-01-2002, 03:57 AM
Originally posted by sherie
We were supposed to hook up with Hungryman after the show, but his love for Filmores is a sick obsession LMAO So we didn't hook up.

OK ... I have to cry FOUL here !!! :mad:

I did no such thing ... I tried to call you, but obviously The Bovine Sex Club musta been rockin !!

I was a good boy and just jumped in a cab and came home ...
Tried to call the GF, but she was already in bed, and my cell had issues too ... :(

Yeah Chris ... AXL was sounding better than I have heard him sound in at least 6 years .... I was very fucking impressed !!!
And how much did that confetti cannon at the very end rock Sher ?!? I think they shot out more paper than NYC did at Times Square for Y2K ... I kid you not ... good thing I shaved my head yesterday ... poor Jim was picking confetti out of his hair for the next hour !!! LOL

You and Shann rocked the hardest Sher ?!? I fukkin doubt it !!!
ME AND CYBERPUNK HAD 7th row FLOORS !!! :p :p

I was hoping to see your titties on the big screen Sher ... you let me down :(

sherie
12-01-2002, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by -=HUNGRYMAN=-
OK ... I have to cry FOUL here !!! :mad:

I did no such thing ... I tried to call you, but obviously The Bovine Sex Club musta been rockin !!

I was a good boy and just jumped in a cab and came home ...
Tried to call the GF, but she was already in bed, and my cell had issues too ... :(

Yeah Chris ... AXL was sounding better than I have heard him sound in at least 6 years .... I was very fucking impressed !!!
And how much did that confetti cannon at the very end rock Sher ?!? I think they shot out more paper than NYC did at Times Square for Y2K ... I kid you not ... good thing I shaved my head yesterday ... poor Jim was picking confetti out of his hair for the next hour !!! LOL

You and Shann rocked the hardest Sher ?!? I fukkin doubt it !!!
ME AND CYBERPUNK HAD 7th row FLOORS !!! :p :p

I was hoping to see your titties on the big screen Sher ... you let me down :( LMFAO ok ok so you didn't go to Filmore's....Yes the Bovine was a rocking!! You missed out, all sorts of interesting people there! Damn I love that place!

Oh yea! The confetti and the pyro were awesome!! Oh dude, you don't fucking know how hard we rocked!! Not a soul was rocking out like us!! Everyone that was around us was sitting down, I tell ya it looked like we rehearsed before the show!! We knew every song and sang with pride!! LMFAO

Dude, you know I am not 'talent' or 'content'! Actually I was pretty disgusted that they were allowing that to happen, just because there were small kids there etc. And the women were a bunch of morons....Even back in the day when I was on the Big Screen at that show about 5 times before and during the show I did not flash, and even ended up with a rose from Rose and a backstage pass LOL I flash for no one!! LMAO

Oh really Chris! Yup they are playing there, they only did 3 Canadian stops and one they missed! LOL

Shann
12-01-2002, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by cool1
YA it would be nice.
I can't remember which but it was a long bit ago.

HEY that was the last time I saw G n R too! They played in TO and the old grandstand, only seemed like 6 guys banging their heads at the front of the stage knew who they were back then, freaky.... I loved him then and still love Axl now! I was going to name my first born son Axl, thank GOD i only had a girl! rofl Though I recall someone in high school doing that...

And screw you Hungryman with your 7th row floors! We had nosebleeds but as ALWAYS we were the party that rocked tha party! And I heard you saying peeler bars when I talked to you on the phone! lol Filmore lover blah! Bovine kicked ass as always. :)

I LOVE AXL ROSE!