PDA

View Full Version : Torn Rose is HOT!!!!

Funbrunette
11-02-2004, 03:58 PM
Is that actually you in the avatar? :drool:

LAJ
11-02-2004, 04:06 PM
It's actually me... Torn and I have switched avatars...

Funbrunette
11-02-2004, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by LAJ
It's actually me... Torn and I have switched avatars...

LMAO!!! I could easily tell....I've seen parts of you that no one else has (puppetry anyone) :blush:

Torn Rose
11-02-2004, 04:31 PM
LMAO... I just saw this, it made me jump outta my chair when I saw the thread.... totally not expecting it.

Yes that is me, Toni (My wife aka KatVixen) took it last June in Vancouver BC.

Wow... my ego just got a huge prop, so I thank you for that, I've been feeling rather old the last few weeks and this brought a huge smile to me!

BTW, I *LOVE* your new avatar, much better then the last one (not that the last one was "bad" this one is just better)

Funbrunette
11-02-2004, 04:39 PM
I'm glad! :)

FeTiShLaDy
11-03-2004, 08:14 AM
nice avatar Torn Rose!;)

XXXPhoto
11-03-2004, 08:41 AM
Torn,

I think you are beautiful too...

Now lift your sack and spread your crack...

wider...

w i d e r ...

thank you.

Funbrunette
11-03-2004, 08:55 AM
I bet Katvixen is also VERY sexy....:angel:

Rinaldo
11-03-2004, 03:40 PM
this is disturbing

Torn Rose
11-03-2004, 07:21 PM
Rinaldo, if you are going to post in this thread please change your avatar... I do not need competition right now.

Funbrunette, does this mean I can sleep on your couch for the next 4 years?

FeTiShLaDy, Thank You! you ladies are really making me blush which isn’t easy to do.:blush:

XXXPhoto….dude…. um…….. er…….:what:

Funbrunette
11-03-2004, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by Torn Rose
Rinaldo, if you are going to post in this thread please change your avatar... I do not need competition right now.

FeTiShLaDy, Thank You! you ladies are really making me blush which isn’t easy to do.:blush:

Hell, you can sleep in my bed! ;)

I'm noticing the men from Xnations are pretty HOT! :D Maybe we should have a contest and elect a Mr.Xnations! ;)

Panky
11-03-2004, 09:52 PM
Damn! He is a cutie! :drool: His wife has good taste! :D

nanda
11-03-2004, 10:37 PM
LMAO... I just saw this, it made me jump outta my chair when I saw the thread.... totally not expecting it.

Yes that is me, Toni (My wife aka KatVixen) took it last June in Vancouver BC.

Wow... my ego just got a huge prop, so I thank you for that, I've been feeling rather old the last few weeks and this brought a huge smile to me!

BTW, I *LOVE* your new avatar, much better then the last one (not that the last one was "bad" this one is just better)

Your wife is Toni??? I love that woman! She was the first to help me in a paper for school, and one of the few!! Give her a big kiss and hug for me. She's a sweetie.

XXXPhoto
11-03-2004, 11:36 PM

Torn,

Don't make me bust out the 'sunburn' pics... hehehe

You and Toni staying outta trouble?

Torn Rose
11-04-2004, 10:26 AM
holy shit..... Had no idea it was YOU of all people.... what's with the goofy name?

Dude, we are doing great just trying to survive, How's life in your world?

XXXPhoto
11-04-2004, 11:08 AM
lol... only the am board knows me by 'redneck'... been XXXPhoto everywhere else since 97.

You not knowing it was me makes that post sooo much better (giggling my ass off)... Did I have ya worried?

You do realize now that I'm going to have to bust your chops about this next time I see ya... hehehe

B O B
11-04-2004, 01:00 PM
hhahahah now lift your sack and spread your ass crack!! hahahahah

i dont know what is funnier, that line, or nobody realizing it was you Mark
AHAHAHHA

i can just imagine them reading it for the first time "who the fu**, what the he**"

LOLOLOL

Torn Rose
11-04-2004, 01:13 PM
geeze.... just what I needed, more grief....

Black Dog
11-04-2004, 02:28 PM
And I thought MY avatar was hot!

B :)

XXXPhoto
11-04-2004, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by YNOTBob
hhahahah now lift your sack and spread your ass crack!! hahahahah

i dont know what is funnier, that line, or nobody realizing it was you Mark
AHAHAHHA

i can just imagine them reading it for the first time "who the fu**, what the he**"

LOLOLOL

Bob,

That's what makes it soooooo good! Pity Torn and Toni don't go through St. Louis to get to shows anymore, could've got a TSA guy to come up to him and say that line...