PDA

View Full Version : YNOTBob, tell me about Jamaica "Mon"!

Funbrunette
11-03-2004, 01:47 PM
It need to know EVERYTHING!!! It's getting cold here! Need someone to carry your luggage? lol

*I've been known to lose my bikini top on the beach :blush: Just ask Zebra...lol

Zebra
11-03-2004, 02:05 PM
Jamaica... ahhhhhhhhh... can't wait to go again.
FB can lose her top anyday and I won't complain!
See you all there!

B O B
11-03-2004, 02:16 PM
FB,
basically, we have joined forces and taken over the old "Negril Net"...LAJ is planning a YP in Jamaica...the Mexico one went over so well, we need to do it on the white sandy beaches of Negril...

our motto is cheap and dirty, lol, but you will be happy with any and all accomodations...

hit up jay@ynot.com if you want to go...we limit the YP's to only 100 ppl, and we are already over half way there...not bad for five months out!

would love to have you guys!

Funbrunette
11-03-2004, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by YNOTBob
FB,
basically, we have joined forces and taken over the old "Negril Net"...LAJ is planning a YP in Jamaica...the Mexico one went over so well, we need to do it on the white sandy beaches of Negril...

our motto is cheap and dirty, lol, but you will be happy with any and all accomodations...

hit up jay@ynot.com if you want to go...we limit the YP's to only 100 ppl, and we are already over half way there...not bad for five months out!

would love to have you guys!

Thanks! I'm sure a fiew of our Xnation"ers" will be joining the fun! :yeahmon: