PDA

View Full Version : Anyone want a tour design FOR FREE, no strings?

MarkTiarra
11-30-2002, 01:46 PM
I just hired a new guy and I want to test the waters with him and considering all the annoying stuff that went on this week I figured I'd follow the spiritual principal of reciprocity and put some goodness out there...

In any case... first person to post that they want it on here gets a 3 page tour design done free of charge.

=]

StuartD
11-30-2002, 01:49 PM
Ooh... ooh... pick me... pick me!! :D

I've got a good project for him to work on!

MarkTiarra
11-30-2002, 02:00 PM
You posted first so you win. =] Email me at mark@lumyr.com with the details and I'll get him started tonight.

StuartD
11-30-2002, 02:08 PM
Sweet!! Thanx man... email's sent.

I'd just like to thank the people... if it wasn't for the people, I wouldn't be here... and I wanna thank my family, for supporting me... and... oh wait, wrong occassion :bonk:

Darin
11-30-2002, 02:46 PM
Bah, this was a setup. Stuart is always here. I should win since I'm the real first person to hit the board and post.

MarkTiarra
11-30-2002, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by Darin
Bah, this was a setup. Stuart is always here. I should win since I'm the real first person to hit the board and post.

Well I'm coming to Vegas for the Jan show so maybe you can buy me a Dr. Pepper and throw some hot women at me for a free design. =]

Darin
11-30-2002, 04:25 PM
You can have the Dr Pepper, but Im keeping all the hot chicks :)

BAH! Im just jealous of Stuart, he wins so much shit, its just not right!

:badcomp:

StuartD
12-01-2002, 07:17 AM
You can have the Dr Pepper, but Im keeping all the hot chicks :)

BAH! Im just jealous of Stuart, he wins so much shit, its just not right!

:badcomp:

Jealousy doesn't become you Darin... why don't ya throw in a little envy and then you've got something :xthumbs:

Darin
12-01-2002, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by StuartD
Jealousy doesn't become you Darin... why don't ya throw in a little envy and then you've got something :xthumbs:

I have my limits. ::-|

Mister X
12-01-2002, 12:55 PM
I have my limits. ::-|
You have limits? ::-|
Damn. My illusions have been shattered.:mad:

MarkTiarra
12-01-2002, 01:23 PM
I'm tempted to say: "Now boys, don't fight... there's enough of me to go around..." But that would be totally gay right? lol

Hey Stuart... send me those details man, I'm anxious to see.

Evil Chris
12-01-2002, 01:26 PM
Maybe if Darin gets his details to you first, he can steal away the prize!?! LOL

StuartD
12-01-2002, 01:35 PM
Hey now Chris... don't be givin him bad ideas.

I just woke up... 10am. Which is way to early considering my day yesterday.

AaronM and the gang rolled in right at 12:30pm, and so did a whole bunch of other locals. We just about filled up our 20 seat reservation.

So we started drinking then.... and went on to other places. In total, we went to 5 different places, and got kicked outta 2 of them!!

And I finally stopped drinking at about 2am... and got home at 4.

It was a full day, to say the least :bonk:

Darin
12-01-2002, 03:37 PM
Hi, my name is Stuart, and I'm a .......

::-|

Que
12-01-2002, 09:25 PM
Way to go Mark!

I like your style :)