PDA

View Full Version : Official Thanks!

mrjones
11-04-2004, 01:25 PM
Hi everyone!

I know I should have done this sooner but been too dang busy being busy or resting (sleeping)...

I'd like to thank all attendees of the 2much.net Halloween Masquerade Ball at Club 1234 in Montreal Last Thursday! It was a smashing fun time and all made possible by yourselves.

And it was worth a reprise, next year -- the 2much Halloween Masquerade Ball is now an official annual event!

RSVP now! LOL

Thanks again everybody!

monaro
11-06-2004, 08:14 PM
How did it turn out? Did you take many pictures?

mrjones
11-08-2004, 09:48 AM
It was a fine time had by all.

However it was slow starting. We were booked in the wrong room. Then they were opening bar only on hardstuff, which was not what was agreed upon, then the masks I'd left at the door weren't being given out to the costumeless who showed up, so it had to be taken care of, etc.,etc... Don't know if this is the usual kind of messing 'round stuff that happens at every party, but it was annoying.

But it wasn't long that the party was up and running hard. There were clowns and naked girls, pharaoh photographers and rough-guy fights, girls in tears and girls without clothes -- basic ingredients of any party.

OH and cool costumes too! I want to again thank people who showed up in costume!!! and worked on them too :)

Galleries... well, since none have gone up yet (That was quite a hangover.... :) I'll have one up on www.internetsexnetwork.com by 6pm EST tonight.