PDA

View Full Version : Finding your referral ID

Panky
11-30-2002, 06:57 PM
For those of you who want to participate in the contest, but don't know your referral ID, here is a way to find it.

At the very top of your screen, is a button called X FAQ , click on that button.

Scroll down until you see a link about referrers. "What are referrals?" (Last question under General Board Usage) Click on that link.

You will see a link that says http://www.xnations.com/index.php?referrerid=
(The number after the = sign is your ID)

Some people were asking me, so if it isn't in a "welcome email", this is one way to obtain it.

Good luck everyone!

Panky

Funbrunette
12-01-2002, 12:40 AM
Come on now...You guys should LOVE Panky she makes it so easy for everyone! :xthumbs:

Thanks hun!

-=HUNGRYMAN=-
12-01-2002, 03:49 AM
Originally posted by Funbrunette
Come on now...You guys should LOVE Panky she makes it so easy for everyone! :xthumbs:

Thanks hun!

... and for some of us she makes it ... hard ?!? :rolleyes: :p

-=HUNGRYMAN=-
12-01-2002, 03:50 AM
Why do I see a backhand in my not so distant future ???

:eek:

Mister X
12-01-2002, 01:09 PM
That reminds me. Isn't there a rule that moderators on this board need to show some torso to get confirmed in their jobs? ;)

Panky
12-01-2002, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by -=HUNGRYMAN=-
... and for some of us she makes it ... hard ?!? :rolleyes: :p

Must be the accent.

:nyanya:

Panky

Panky
12-01-2002, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by Mister X
That reminds me. Isn't there a rule that moderators on this board need to show some torso to get confirmed in their jobs? ;)

:bum:

Was that good enough?

:D

Panky

StuartD
12-01-2002, 01:49 PM
:boobies:

Funbrunette
12-01-2002, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by Mister X

Actually we've changed the rules recently...Male members that have reached over 100 posts must post naked pictures of themselves! :D

Mister X
12-01-2002, 02:21 PM
Actually we've changed the rules recently...Male members that have reached over 100 posts must post naked pictures of themselves! :D
:doh:
I liked the old rules better. ;)
Hmmm. Maybe torso was a little unclear. Guess I just should have said boobies. :cackle:

Mister X
12-01-2002, 02:22 PM
So I guess this means we'll be getting to see some of the wedding night pics then? :xthumbs:
I think Chris might have made 100 posts.

-=HUNGRYMAN=-
12-02-2002, 12:29 PM

Pic removed

sorry

Mister X
12-02-2002, 12:31 PM
::-|
Suddenly I'm not in the mood to eat breakfast. :scram: