PDA

View Full Version : New to the biz and a lot of questions to be answered!

G3X-Scott
11-05-2004, 12:41 PM
My name is Scott and I am honored to be one of the newest additions to the Marketing Department for WEGcash.com, Purecash.com and our newest and most exciting program, G3X.com.

I am excited to be a part of a great, well seasoned team of professionals and for a company that is well-established in the industry.

Since, I am a “newbie” to this industry but not to the marketing world; I understand the science in successful business strategies. I hope to bring my marketing and customer service skills and experience to this expanding company.

From a pair of fresh-eyes stand point; I can advise that I am astonished as to what G3X.com will provide and how it will carve a signature into this lucrative industry.

If you have any questions or concerns pertaining to any of the programs mentioned above please do not hesitate to contact me. I will do my best in answering your questions and concerns with a solution in a timely matter.

I could not be more excited about G3X.com and the other programs but more importantly what they symbolize; experience driven, customer support, and professionalism.

Thank you and look forward to getting to know the community!

More information pertaining to G3X.com will come soon.

Evil Chris
11-05-2004, 12:47 PM
Welcome to XNations Scott!

punker barbie
11-05-2004, 12:58 PM
Very kewl! Hi Scott!

Panky
11-05-2004, 02:37 PM
Welcum to XNations. :D Here I thought you had questions to ask us. :bonk:

SexyScribe
11-05-2004, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by Panky