PDA

View Full Version : So what do you all want to receive for Christmas

cool1
12-01-2002, 10:42 AM
So what do you all want to receive for Christmas?

I would like A big pile of stinky buds
And one well stacked babe to sit in my lap

Mister X
12-01-2002, 12:58 PM
Ummmm.... Stephanie or Twinkley or Aria....maybe all 3. :love:

Evil Chris
12-01-2002, 01:17 PM
I asked Ms. Claus for Grand Theft Auto - Vice City for PS2.
I hope she finds it for me.... :p

(Like I have time to play a game! LOL)

Funbrunette
12-01-2002, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by Mister X

hehehehe! I may be too heavy soon! :rolleyes:

What I want for Xmas...Hum, It's the first year I can't think of anything (must be because I've been so spoiled this year) I'm actually thinking of asking my family to buy gifts for unfortunate kids this year instead. :)

vXS
12-01-2002, 02:00 PM
This:

StuartD
12-01-2002, 02:05 PM
I want a new DVD-R for x-mas.... and I think vXS just helped me get 50 points closer to it. Thanx dude :xthumbs:

Funbrunette
12-01-2002, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by vXS
This:

Hehehehe! Great idea! BTW welcome to Xnations :xhappy:

Mister X
12-01-2002, 02:15 PM
Welcome dude! Too bad you had to help Stuart though. Hehe.:D

vXS
12-01-2002, 02:21 PM
I tryed to sneak in :D

StuartD aint so bad....if ya can ever get past his constant chattering....lmao :bum:

sherie
12-01-2002, 05:36 PM
Damn this freaking thread is everywhere I go!! I told you what I want and you best give it!!!:bonk:

Mister X
12-01-2002, 07:51 PM
Ok. I'll admit it. I want a new DVD-R for christmas too. Or cash. Or sex and lots of it! :xhappy:

Sophdream
12-02-2002, 12:12 AM
:D I would like clothes, cash, new car, new house, make up, a dog, sex, a nice supper, a nice party and ....what more could i ask for ?

lolol!...kidding! just the house would be fine lmao!:bonk:

Mister X
12-02-2002, 12:15 AM
::-|
Is that all you want? Come on.... you can think of something bigger I'm sure. :xhappy:

wsjb78
12-02-2002, 04:54 AM

Hmmmm, sonds like a good idea... :) then I could produce that excellent-selling content...

What I want for x-mas? Hmmm, not much really, just that live won't get worse for me and the people dear to me... :)

Mister X
12-02-2002, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by wsjb78
Hmmmm, sonds like a good idea... :) then I could produce that excellent-selling content...

What I want for x-mas? Hmmm, not much really, just that live won't get worse for me and the people dear to me... :) Hehe. I'd be lining up to buy it for sure!
And here's hoping you get your Christmas wish and it's even better than you asked for.

Juge
12-02-2002, 03:38 PM
All of these:

http://www.techtv.com/toptwenty

Thanks, guys!

RMS
12-02-2002, 03:48 PM
Preganant lesbian gallery niche content.

starring funB and kitty....

1:10 conversions I bet

twinkley
12-02-2002, 04:18 PM
I would be happy with a nice dining room table and some shopping money for clothes :)

twinkley

luke
12-02-2002, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by Evil Chris
I asked Ms. Claus for Grand Theft Auto - Vice City for PS2.
I hope she finds it for me.... :p

(Like I have time to play a game! LOL)

My friend just got that game and I must say its really fun. I got addicted to it yesterday and was playing it all day long.

-=HUNGRYMAN=-
12-02-2002, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by vXS
This:

I have the executive model ... I LOVE IT !!

Mister X
12-02-2002, 07:34 PM
Damn! I need me one of those babies. The only thing that's missing is a nice pad for the secretary to kneel on. :uoink:

Funbrunette
12-02-2002, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by RMS
Preganant lesbian gallery niche content.

starring funB and kitty....

1:10 conversions I bet

Well she already had her baby so that won't work!!! But she's hot so I wouldn't object! ;)

Jenny
12-03-2002, 02:33 AM
all I want for Christmas is the list of St. Claus of boys who were naughty.:D

twinkley
12-03-2002, 09:36 AM
OHMYGOD!

So, last night, buran asks me what I want for christmas and i had no answer for him! I have absolutely NO IDEA what I want. I mean, having the house and all I can think of tons of stuff i would like for it - but those arent really christmas gift type things (see above)

I have absolutely no idea what I want for christmas :(

RMS
12-03-2002, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by Funbrunette
Well she already had her baby so that won't work!!! But she's hot so I wouldn't object! ;)

see.. I thought she was due next month.. dammit.. nobody tells me anything.

Mister X
12-03-2002, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by twinkley
OHMYGOD!

So, last night, buran asks me what I want for christmas and i had no answer for him! I have absolutely NO IDEA what I want. I mean, having the house and all I can think of tons of stuff i would like for it - but those arent really christmas gift type things (see above)

I have absolutely no idea what I want for christmas :( More sex?
Better sex?
Kinky sex?
HOT sex?
All of the above?

twinkley
12-03-2002, 02:49 PM
hahahahahaha I expect that daily - not for christmas!!

twinkley

Mister X
12-03-2002, 03:14 PM
hahahahahaha I expect that daily - not for christmas!!

twinkley ::-|
:worthy:
:respect:
:dancer:

Can I put YOU on my wish list? :love:

twinkley
12-03-2002, 03:37 PM
MisterX

You can, but I can't guarantee Santa will being me to you.... somehow I can't believe you were a very good boy this year hehehehe

twinkley

cool1
12-04-2002, 03:12 AM
Let me say you all want some great stuff for christmas.

Let me add to my list and say
I would love a XNations t-shirt to wear on christmas morning. ("HINT")

Mister X
12-04-2002, 03:54 AM
MisterX

You can, but I can't guarantee Santa will being me to you.... somehow I can't believe you were a very good boy this year hehehehe

twinkley Damn! That must be why I never get any Christmas presents! ::-|
All these years I thought maybe I was Jewish and my mother just didn't tell me.:bonk:

-=HUNGRYMAN=-
12-04-2002, 07:47 AM
I am not one who has a Christmas wish list usually ... I like pretty much anything that somebody gives me ... it's the thought that counts.

But I must say I saw this (http://www.thinkgeek.com/computing/input/keyboards/5b63/) in my travels last night and it made my ears stand up like a doberman ....

:eek:

Juge
12-04-2002, 11:41 AM
I think this will do:

Mister X
12-04-2002, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by -=HUNGRYMAN=-
I am not one who has a Christmas wish list usually ... I like pretty much anything that somebody gives me ... it's the thought that counts.

But I must say I saw this (http://www.thinkgeek.com/computing/input/keyboards/5b63/) in my travels last night and it made my ears stand up like a doberman ....

:eek: Hehe. I almost bought one of those last week. The only reason I didn't was cuz the salesman said they suck for gaming cuz the refresh rate is too low. But it would look so cool on my desk!:cool:

-=HUNGRYMAN=-
12-05-2002, 02:23 AM
Hehe. I almost bought one of those last week. The only reason I didn't was cuz the salesman said they suck for gaming cuz the refresh rate is too low. But it would look so cool on my desk!:cool:

I think that salesman was a substance abuser .... all the reviews I have read on the MX700 have said that it has the fastest refresh rate on the market for an opti mouse .... almost TWICE as fast as the Intellimouse Explorer ...

I am not a gamer, so it would not be an issue for me ... but I still think buddy was full of shit !!

I know when I used to own my own HIGH END AUDIO store, I used to over hear sales kids telling customers all kinds of outlandish things in desparation to make a sale ... so I'd let them then pratice their pitch on the woman at the UI office :mad:

Mister X
12-05-2002, 03:39 AM
Well I don't know if it beats all corded optical mice or not but the reviews I've seen since then (maximum PC for one) say that it has the fastest refresh rate of any cordless opti-mouse.The same refresh rate as a usb mouse actually. So yeah... he was full of shit. Apparently he didn't know that it has a higher refresh rate than other cordless mice. His loss cuz I ended up buying a cheaper corded Intellimouse Optical. I'm pretty happy with it. The second generation is way better than my old first gen of the same mouse. And the five buttons are cool. Hehe.