PDA

View Full Version : sharpen thumbs

lucas131
11-07-2004, 05:26 PM
Hi
I make thumbnails to my galleries in program express thumbnail creator but these thumbs are so blured and tgps man tell me to more sharpen these pics
I seek some program who will sharpen more my all thumbs?
No every one but automatic all. I have photoshop CS but i dont know that how i can do it?

Can u know some program? Or how to in PS CS sharpen 15 thumbs auto?

Evil Chris
11-07-2004, 05:56 PM
I think a lot of gallery makers still use ThumbsPlus.

Try that one Lucas...

Torn Rose
11-07-2004, 07:25 PM
in PS CS

FILE>AUTOMATE>WEB PHOTO GALLERY

This will make thumbs as well as a gallery for you, I use this to make my thumbs and then throw the rest that I do not need away, takes all of 1 min.

Visualad
11-07-2004, 07:37 PM
Both ECīs and Torn Roseīs suggestions are good. You can always visit cnet.com and search for the kind of tools you are looking for.

Then try out a few of the best ones and Im sure youll find a program that does exactly what you want to do.

Mister X
11-08-2004, 12:38 PM
You can also use Arles Image to make your thumbs. It has several different filters you can use with the thumbs but the default sharpen seems to be best for me.

And you can generate only thumbs and not have to throw out unused stuff like with photoshop.

It also has template support so that you can find it a useful tool for doing the whole gallery.

lucas131
11-09-2004, 02:03 PM
ok i make thumbsin ps but when i saving thumbs have 16-20kb, i optimize to medium or low but size dont low... why? in espress thumbnails creator i have 3-4 kb

Mister X
11-10-2004, 01:10 AM
PS just doesn't do a good job of saving jpegs unless you "save for web". I don't know why but the regular save/save as does a really sucky job and makes big files.

lucas131
11-10-2004, 12:50 PM
ok i make new thumbs by ps
now my gallery : http://www.nudistteenspics.com/sgal/n001/index.html
later: http://www.nudistteenspics.com/sgal/n001/index.html

Do u think dhat new gallery is better then first? orders are fine? Thumbs ok? Or any errors? U will post my gallery? If no, why?

Mister X
11-10-2004, 04:45 PM
The thumbs look fine and they are a good size. The only problem with the gallery is that it is very plain in design. Some tgps like to just have the basics like that and some prefer a bit fancier. Maybe a line of text that says something about the girl or the site would be a good addition. Just something to make it look different from the other galleries. Also some tgps don't like to have the banner before the thumbs.