PDA

View Full Version : Another new personage!

LadyMischief
12-01-2002, 04:03 PM
Hi there everyone! I figured I'd say hello. Sherie tempted me over here with promises of her cleavage, but the silly girl chickened out at the last minute! Ahhwell... Such is life, you can't win em all. Looks like some people I know, some I don't, but it's a pleasure to be here with all of you! :)

Look forward to it!

sherie
12-01-2002, 04:36 PM
Hello there sweetie!! You have all of the cleavage shots that you need....ask Jact, he's hiding them under the bed!!

Glad you came over for a visit!! Some great folks on this here board...Chris and Steph (funbrunette) just got married and are having a baby....there ya go, your pretty caught up now!! LOL

Mister X
12-01-2002, 05:06 PM
Welcome Aboard. Canapes and refreshments will be served. Oh yeah... I'm the smart one, Darin's the sneaky one, Hungryman's the horny one, and StuartD is the one with a complex. Or maybe I'm lying. You Decide! :D

sherie
12-01-2002, 05:39 PM
He's a liar!! LOL

I'm the smart one!! hehe

Panky
12-01-2002, 06:28 PM
Welcum to Xnations LadyM!

Between Sherie and Mister X, you pretty much know everything there is to know around here.

Oh yeah, check out the contest. It's pretty kewl.

:D

Panky

Mister X
12-01-2002, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by sherie
He's a liar!! LOL

I'm the smart one!! hehe
I thought you were the sexy one. ;)
Or maybe it was the hot one? :love:

StuartD
12-01-2002, 07:39 PM
Hey LadyM... you following me around eh? Welcum to XNations!

You should fit in great amonst all these pirates :D

BuggyG
12-01-2002, 08:21 PM
Hello there sweetie!! You have all of the cleavage shots that you need....ask Jact, he's hiding them under the bed!!

Glad you came over for a visit!! Some great folks on this here board...Chris and Steph (funbrunette) just got married and are having a baby....there ya go, your pretty caught up now!! LOL

That's not fair. I want some cleavage shots toooooooo!!! Not only did Iget shunt to the back of the line but now I got no cleavage shots. Life sux like BIGTIME! :( :( :(

BuggyG
12-01-2002, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by LadyMischief
Hi there everyone! I figured I'd say hello. Sherie tempted me over here with promises of her cleavage, but the silly girl chickened out at the last minute! Ahhwell... Such is life, you can't win em all. Looks like some people I know, some I don't, but it's a pleasure to be here with all of you! :)

Look forward to it!

Nice to have ya onboard! a big up to ya! welcome!

hehehehe:bonk: :bonk: :bonk:

Funbrunette
12-01-2002, 08:51 PM
Hello and welcome to Xnations! The family keeps growing...:D

sherie
12-01-2002, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by Mister X
I thought you were the sexy one. ;)
Or maybe it was the hot one? :love: Hmmm, well I will settle for either or, but I am still smart!! LOL

sherie
12-01-2002, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by BuggyG
That's not fair. I want some cleavage shots toooooooo!!! Not only did Iget shunt to the back of the line but now I got no cleavage shots. Life sux like BIGTIME! :( :( :( LOL you have to be at the right place at the right time!! It's all about the timing and the booze intake!! hehehe

Mister X
12-02-2002, 12:07 AM
Hmmm, well I will settle for either or, but I am still smart!! LOL I hear that it's possible to be smart and sexy nowadays. :D

sherie
12-02-2002, 12:34 AM
I hear that it's possible to be smart and sexy nowadays. :D Your darn tootin' it is! Just ask all of the smart sexy ladies on this board!! LOL

Mister X
12-02-2002, 12:36 AM
Your darn tootin' it is! Just ask all of the smart sexy ladies on this board!! LOL What, all of them you mean? It would take too long. :p

sherie
12-02-2002, 12:37 AM
What, all of them you mean? It would take too long. :p LOL how about a poll? Ahhh it doesn't matter the title is mine!! hehe:D

Mister X
12-02-2002, 12:58 AM
LOL how about a poll? Ahhh it doesn't matter the title is mine!! hehe:D Well you can be first among equals then! ;)

Jenny
12-02-2002, 04:59 AM
Welcome to this board.

firehorse
12-02-2002, 06:14 AM
Welcum to Xnations LadyMischief!

kick ass to see you here too!

Happy posting :D

mailman
12-02-2002, 07:56 AM
Hello and welcome i am sure you will find yourself wasting countless amounts of time here.....

:badcomp: